Chapter 2

- LaKayla Carter
I had to be at the studio at like 2:30 so I woke up at 12 . I got up and took a shower and things . I put on a sports bar and some sweats with some white Nike's . I put on a jacket and zipped it up some . I went into Promise's room and seen that she was already dressed . She had on a pink T-shirt and some sweats with her white Nike's .

Your gonna dance today ? I asked

Yeah . It's fun . She said

You hungry ? I asked

Yeah . She said

Come on . I said

I grabbed her hand and went downstairs . I made her a bowl of fruit loops . I finished getting ready . I grabbed my car keys and phone and went downstairs . I seen Promise jamming out to her iPod with her beats around her neck .

You ready ? I asked

Yeah mama . She said

She got up and followed me outside . I locked the front door and went to the car . I hopped in and drove to the dance studio. I pulled up and parked . We hopped out and went to dance studio 411 . I walked in and seen the boys but I didn't see Ray. I took off my jacket and sat it on my bag . I walked over to Walter as he explained to the boys about everything .

This is LaKayla your dance choreographer . He said

Hey y'all . I'm LaKayla & y'all must be Mindless Behavior . I said smiling

I felt someone tug on my leg . I looked down and seen Promise .

Mommy you dancing with Mindless Behavior ! She said

Yeah baby , I am . I said

Hey cutie . What's your name ? Princeton said

Promise . My daughter said smiling

Sorry about that . I said

I looked up once I heard the door open . It was Ray , damn it !

Sorry I'm late . He said

No problem . I said smiling .

So we can just do a warm up and then get to it alright . I said

Ight . They said

My daughter walked over to the stereo and blasted "Ball By : T.I & Lil Wayne" She walked over to me and started dancing . I danced along with her .

Your daughter can dance ! Roc said

Thanks . Promise said

We did a little more of the warm up then got straight to work . We worked on some moves for "Bang,Bang,Bang" . This was DOPE !

- Rayan Smith
I know LaKayla from somewhere but I can't lay my finger on it ! I looked at her daughter who was sitting down and nodding her head to the music , am I the only one who think she looks like me ? I walked over to Roc and asked him .

You think that little girl look like me ? I asked

She dose . ALOT ! Roc said

I thought so too . I said

We had a break then got back to work . Hours passed and the session had ended . I walked up to LaKayla as she was grabbing her things.

Do I know you ? I asked

Me ? Nope I don't think so . She said

Are you LaKayla Carter ? I asked

Yeah . She said

I know you from somewhere ! I said

Aha ! Funny , but I gotta go . She said

With that she walked out with her daughter . I know her , I'm gonna find out who she is .

- LaKayla Carter
I know this shit would happen . I stopped at Mc.Donald's and got something for dinner because I didn't fell like cooking . We arrived home and went inside . I ate and so did Promise. Afterwards I helped her with her bath then she went to bed . I took a shower and thought about things . I know him and he thinks he knows me . I knew this was gonna happen . I remember all the times Promise would ask about her dad but I never told her what happened and she still asks . I rinsed off and then got into the pajamas and went to bed .

- Lexius