Chapter 1--

Read 'Description' for more info on {Y/N} and her history

{Y/N}'s POV-

I laid in Sean's guest room stairing at the ceiling. I could quietly hear him in the other room, recording more videos for a vacation week. I heard him call over for me.

"Hey {Y/N}! Come over here a sec!"

"Coming!" I sat up, slightly shaken from the feeling that somethings wrong. Regardless, I got up and went over there.

I walked in amd he had a chair pulled up next to him. He looked at me and smiled. "I'm gonna signal ya ta come over and sit down. Lemmie start ta recording"

I walked out of the frame and he switched the camara on.
"Wha-pishh Top of ta mornin' to ya laddies! My name is jacksepticeye and today, I got a friend over here in ol' rainy Irland!"

He motioned me with his hand under his desk. I sat down and looked at the camara. "Hi." I said awkwardly.

"{Y/N}'s here! So I might do a vlog style video in here with her, buuut I'm not sure, wadda you think, {Y/N}?"

I thought for a second, I really don't want to but at the same time I do. I shrugged to the camara, "I dunno, sure I guess!"

Sean looked back at the camera "Alright I guess we're done with this little announcement vlog so I'm gonna leave this video here.."
I realized he was doing an outro and I ducked underneath the camera and out of shot, crawling away from the view of the shot.
He finished his outro, "And I will see all you dudes.." he threw his arms up, "In the next video!"

I turned to look at him, "That's the longest video you ever made!" I said sarcasticly.
He turned his camera off and looked at me. "Shut up. Theres some announcements I'll have edited in. I gotta send this to robin, if ya get hungry, theres some cheery o's and cheez it's in the cupboared downstairs, be down in a minute." I nodded, "M'Kay, I'll be waiting!"

I started walking downstairs when I heard Sean scream in pain, I rushed into the room and saw him on the floor, his chaor not too far away from him.
"S-Sean, whats happening?" He looked at me in pain, gripping a ball of the slack from the carpet. I looked at him, I couldn't just leave him in pain! "I'm taking you to the emergency room!" I told him, attempting to pull him onto his feet. He pushed himself up only to fall back onto the floor. I kept pulling his arm only to notice it was turning a strange swirl of black and green. He looked at me, still in pain.
"{Y/N}, you need ta trust me, I'm fine!" I shook my head, "I'm not leaving you here! We just gotta get you into your car." He looked at me, "You don't understand, you need ta-" He was cut off by him cringing in pain.

A dark green aura suddenly surrounded us, swirling air arounx making out hair go crazy. I heard a dark voice, sounding like a deeper voice of Sean, but it came from everywhere. "I'm back Sean, miss me?!" Sean sat up, the color from his arm was gone and he looked seemingly better. "Ya came in so suddenly without warning, that was a paon in the arse!" I feel so confused. The aura and wind dissapeared and a man appeared infront of us. He was as tall as Sean, wearing jeans and a black shirt. One of his eyes had black where the white should be with a red color of the actual eye and the other green where the white should be and the color of his eye was blur like Sean's. He had dark green hair like Sean's and also equaly as messy.
Things just got really confusing.