Ch-2) Off to Weekend Trip..

Convincing Amy was not difficult but now i felt that going to beach was boring !

 I was shocked for the first time to see my room so messy. Th X-box and all its wires were all over my room like i was some super electrical engineer! (I love engineers by the way ! Don't know why people make fun of them . Poor souls! lol! i was kidding ) The left over pizza was fallen near the bed ! I cleaned the room! hush what a great thing for a boy to do it. I deserve noble prize for this ain't I !

I sat on my computer and started browsing  on Tripmania for places we could go. Hmm lets see.. yeah this looks great ! East of Vegas! Amy baby! here i come....

I started packing my bag . Sunglasses check, clothes check , mentos check and few other things like a torch , my red banddana , Pepper spray( i am travelling to vegas with girls! i can be little responsible too! )and mirror ooh! i've gotta keep checking myself out!  Finally i took all my things and went down .

"Jake are you going to eat now? I made cheese pancakes! you wanna try?" asked mom when i was drinking lemon soda from the fridge.

"No mom! Thanks In a bit of hurry and mom i forgot to tell you ... I am going to vegas for weekend with Amy , Nick and Zara..."

"Soooo! ....?" my mom asked

" Soooo...I am going to be out and before famine strikes can you pack those pancakes. It'll help me in convincing the Miss-VOLCANO-ANYTIME-ERUPT sissy !" i winked my mom.

"Sure Darling ! But just be safe! Don't drink too much and Take care of Amy and Zara  Nick and yourself too" and she started packing pancakes. 

I was searching my watch over the drawing room but i couldn't find it."Mom! have you seen my watch?"

"Check out near the book shelf"

I went and it was all messed up! I took my watch and suddenly a book fell down . I picked it up . It was "WINSLEY'S COTTAGE". hmm.. It looks an interesting title . I'll keep it with me ! Then I said goodbye to mom and left for Amy's place . On my way I picked up Zara and Noah ! Thanks to my dad's cruiser! My car still was in car wash. Then we all went to Amy and were trying to convince her. 

"Hey Amy! look i made these cheese pancakes specially for YOOOOOUUUU!" i sung like do-rae-mei song and tried to butter her.

She gave me the angry bird look . Then she came near me. I got scared seeing the look in her eyes. Gosh! she'll eat me or what! She slowly picked one peice of pancake and went towards her cupboard . She took a bite , smiled and said  " You rascal ! Say aunt I loved these! and now tell me what to wear...."

We were overjoyed and jumped on her "Yaaaaayyyy! " we all shouted in chorus and did a group hug.We are friends since first grade.

Zara said"Guyz I love our bonding! If anything happens to anyone of us ! We all will die! Arghhh!" and she started all sobbing

Zara said"Guyz I love our bonding! If anything happens to anyone of us ! We all will die! Arghhh!" and she started all sobbing... Zara was Miss senti of our group.

Nick hit her on shoulder"Oh c'mon u have to cry every single time don't you?"

" Okay guyz! enough of this. We're getting late " said Amy changing the mood.

I wasn't in the mood to drive so Nick took the charge . I gave directions for formality as the latest GPS in my dad's cruiser did the job fine in which i fed the location. and then i started feeling bored!..I checked my bad for my mp3  and I found the book.. Hmm.. anyways  I was getting bored so i think i'll read this book......