Ch-3) Is the GPS damaged or are we lost!

I don't know what happened but suddenly I felt a jerk. I opened my eyes and realised that i have been sleeping the whole way and driving turns were taken by the girls. At present again Nick was at the driver's seat .

"Which way Jake?"

"Look in GPS Nick . I already fed the location."

"The GPS doesn't give instructions"

What! ... i got up and put some sense into myself, drank some water and bududu shook my head left and right fast to remove whatever after sleep effects were over me! Then i checked the GPS system carefully . and the GPS suddenly got stuck so i restarted it. 

" What time is it?" i asked 

"8:25 pm " Amy said .

The place seemed strange!  It was very  dark ,quiet , calm and there were not many people on streets . Infact! there were no bars or clubs .

 Infact! there were no bars or clubs

 Where are we.... The GPS  started perfect again then i connected with our location .

"NEVADA , THE SOUTH OF VEGAS" the GPS read.

"Jake! Is you GPS damaged or are we really lost ?" asked Amy all shocked 

"South of vegas! Nevada! what! South...! Nevada! " i kept mumbling until Nick jerked me on the shoulders with both his hands 

"Hey Jake!... u okay!?" nick got all tensed up.

"haa! ... yeah !" i came back to reality

"Where on earth are we Jake? Is this the place you planned for?" Zara said in scared tone.

"Yeah.... Is This the place Jake?" Nick inquired.

OMG! where are we. This place is hideous enough to scare the guts out of us.... Where  are we REALLYYY!