OMG

okay, so as some of you may know, Ive been on hiatus for a while, and I literally haven't opened this app for a month. an entire month. that's ridiculous considering i used to go on it everyday a few months ago. but the actual reason i took time out of your smol lives, is bc last month my account turn 2 years old. and my marvel 'side' thingy of my account turned 1 year old. guys, we're older, omg.

and ive realised that while on my hiatus, i have gained a fair amount of reads. and votes. and comments. and followers. etc. and i just wanna say a massive thank you. like a massive, massive thank you to everyone who's read my stories. voted for them. commented on them even while ive been gone. i honestly couldn't be more grateful for you lovely, amazing, beautiful people.

also, side note. im kinda, sorta writing a new book. like i haven't got enough to manage already. but anyways, it's a peter parker fanfic, x female!reader and it's a (Y/N) one. so you don't have to change the name from 'charlotte' or whatever, to you're own {unless you're very fortunate to have it as your actual name, then congrats for having a generic name} [jk jk]. but yeah, im basically writing a new book and im super hyped for it and i love what i have so far and can't wait for the feedback of you guys and to see how you react {hopefully in a good way} [fingers crossed].

so, they were all my 'psa's and they're all my 'psa's really. oh, also. here's what i made for the fanfic {you lucky people, getting to see this before the book comes out} [and you get to know the title. btw, probably gonna publish the first part soon then wait until 2017 to actually upload the entire story] (soz)

{if someone who knows shit tells me this is an aesthetic, and i made it correctly, then i will love to forever bc this girl has no clue how to make aesthetics so} [ty]