What?!

~Emma~

Its been two weeks that we have been on this island. "Hook! So there is no other any to get off the Island?" I asked. "Not without Pan's permission." Hook replayed. "Their here. I can feel it." Regina said. "Clary is way different from you." Snow said. "I know but I can't find her mother." Regina replayed. "Where is her mother?" I asked. "I don't know. Rumple said her mother died after a few months she was born. He warned me that this would happen. That she would came to Neverland and he said she might fall for Pan."

"Wait, love. Say the part about her mother died after a few months after she was born." Hook asked. "Hook do you know her?" I asked. "It can't be!" Hook screamed. "Oh but it is." A British voice said. Pan. "You told me she died!" Hook said. "I lied to protect her!" Pan said. "Protect her from her uncle? Oh that rich Pan! Even Alice could think that's low." Hook said. "Clarissa Wendy Jones will be queen of Neverland like she has to." Pan said. "You love her don't you Pan?" Snow asked. "That impossible! Pan can't love!" Regina said. "Yes. I love Clary." Pan said. "I watched her grow up and she knew I was watching her." Pan left us to think of what he said.

But that statement still rings in my ear,

"Pan can't love!"