Mother and daughter

~Regina~  

Clarissa my own daughter loves Pan. "Maybe it's a spell and she's doesn't know it." Snow said. "You have a point Snow." Hook said. "Maybe she does love him." Emma said. "She will not love him when he takes her brother's life!" I shouted. Gold came back with a sword in his hand. "What's that for?" I questioned. "I killed a lost boy so I can keep an eye on Clary." He said. "She loves Pan! Why?" I asked. "I took a test when she was a baby. She is Pan's soulmate and queen of Neverland." Gold disappeared and I think he is wrong. Those words put a pain in my heart. My baby girl, Queen of this hell? No! I will not let her stay with Pan! She has a life with Henry and I. I know only one thing.

I want my daughter back.

~Alice~

Wonderland.

That word is the only thing keeping away from my brother and my daughter. They think I'm dead but I safe and sound in Wonderland. My kingdom. "Queen Alice. A new person has come to Wonderland." A servant said. "Do you have a name?" I asked. "Yes. My queen." "Then the name." I ordered. "The dark one." The servant said. Everyone looked to me. "Everyone out!" I shouted. "What about me dearie?" HE asked. "Stay dark one." I hissed. "How are you, Queen Alice?" He asked. "Great! I mean living in a place where I don't have a family is the best." I said sarcastically. "Clarissa is all most ready to see you." He said. The only hope I had. Clarissa my daughter. Princess of wonderland and Queen of Neverland. "I don't know about this Rumple. I mean she doesn't know about her powers or her family." I said. "She will be ready trust me. You will have your daughter again." He replied. "Keep an eye on her." I ordered. "As you wish my queen." Rumple said as he vanished. I remembered when I told Killian I was pregnant.

*flashback*

The crew was fixing our avail to London from my travel to America. "Killian!" I yelled. He came in a flash. Reminded me of Peter. "I think I'm pregnant." I said. He looked at me and then he smiled. "Is it Pan's or Ben's?" He asked. "Ben's." I said. He smiled and put only hand on stomach. "I'm going to be an uncle." He whispered.  

*end flashback*

"Has Killian seen her?" I asked. "Yes. He thought she was told of who she is." Rumple said. Rumple opened a portal and held his hand out. I changed into my hunting outfit and took his hand. "Off to Neverland!" I shouted as I jumped. I hid behind some bushes and saw her. My daughter and Peter. Playing one game I always loved tag. She tagged him but he caught her after 10 minutes. "Peter!" She cried laughing. "Say you love me!" He said as he tickled her. "You know it's true!" She said. He kissed her, picked her up and left. "She loves him." I whispered. "Yes. Her heart is changing him." Rumple said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "When he takes the heart of the truest believer, she will give her shadow to him." Rumple said. "Will she die?" I asked. He nodded no. I know she can do it. She is after all,

Clarissa Wendy Jones, daughter of Queen Alice and King Ben Jones of Wonderland, Queen of Neverland and Peter Pan's lover.

She is my daughter