Epilogue

~Clary~

10 years later

We are still in Storybrooke and our children fell in love, grew up, and had children of there own. Peter and I aged when the wicked witch was defeated. Our talents that she gave us disappeared. "Clary. Do you love me?" Peter asked. "Yes. I love you will all my heart. You are my stars, my moon, my light, and my heart." I said. We were at our house and I was cuddling with him. "You know our kids birthday's is coming up." Peter said. "I know. I know." I said.

"Mom! Dad! We are home!" I heard Jessica and Jake. "We are in here!" Peter shouted.

"Grandma! Grandpa!" I know what you're thinking. Grandparents at 28? I know it's crazy. "Yes my princess?" I asked my granddaughter Elizabeth asked,"How did you and grandpa meet?" My eyes widen and I looked at Peter. "Well my princess, it's a long story......." Peter started to tell her the story.

I got up and saw my 3rd grandchild. "Hi.I think you are beautiful." I whispered. "Jake! What did you name her?" I asked. Jake came in with my 5 year old grandchild, Parker. "Alice." He replayed. "I will be right back." I gave Alice to Jake and ran upstairs. I looked threw the box my mother gave me. I have opened everyone of them. I found one that said 'to my daughter'

Dearest Clarissa,

I bet you opened all of the letters expect one. I am here to tell you that I want you to be happy. You deserve it. I am so sorry that I wasn't a real mother to you. Hook should have taken you. I know that you will be great. I will see you soon. oops spoilers! (A/N I know this is a doctor who quote but I am watching doctor who! don't judge!)

love,
mom

I cried and cried and cried. Until Peter found me and held me to him. He read the letter. "Clarissa. I hate when you cry I want you to be happy." Peter said. "I love you." He whispered then kissed me ever so softly it felt like I was kissed by the sun. "I love you too." I said. I went back to our children and grandchildren and live happily ever after.

the end