[20]

seokjin had been eagerly waiting for jihyo to come over. he couldn't wait to see her and neither could she. how come he had missed her more than he usually did? seokjin's feelings for jihyo came slowly, and then all at once.

he sat in the front room of his apartment, watching some variety show, although he really wasn't watching. "can you believe she loves me?" seokjin asked bean, who had been sitting next to him. bean who gave no response of course, turned her head to seokjin before yawning.

"ah, you wouldn't understand, bean."

seokjin's phone buzzed, and he nearly jumped at it, looking at the notification.

jihyo:

open the door :)

seokjin smiled at the text, his heart beating faster than it did after meeting jihyo for the first time. shortly after reading the text his doorbell and he had never ran so quickly to answer the door. jin's hand had turned the knob halfway, but stopped.

"who is it?" he asked, teasing.

"open the damn door."

he laughed, opening the door completely. jihyo stood in front of him, a rose in her hand. he would've never expected to get a rose from jihyo.

"hi."

"hi."

"you got me a flower?"

"yeah. i walked past a flower shop on my way here. i know, it's weird."

seokjin didn't respond, his eyes looking at jihyo and her cute little rose. he didn't think the rose was weird, he thought it was the cutest thing in the world. actually, all he could think about was kissing her.

 seokjin cupped jihyo's face, kissing her. he kissed her right in the doorway. it was a long kiss, they just stood there lips pressed against each other's.

this was the kiss that somehow sealed their relationship and made them even closer than they were before, if that were even possible.

just as they pulled away, jihyo wrapped her arms around seokjin's neck, pulling him into a hug. he did the same, but wrapping his arms around her waist. they were hugging for a bit when seokjin pulled her fully into the apartment, shutting the door with his foot. "ah, i love you." he said to her.

"i love you too."

they spent the rest of the day with each other. jihyo would eventually have to leave because there was school the next day, but she didn't let that stop her from staying with seokjin as long as she could.

-

i know you're thinking, i've been waiting months for 400 words? i promise i will update more often from here on. but another thing, 51K???? thank you all so so much. i love you and i am such a fucking asshole for not writing in so long, i'm sorry. anyways, i really hope you enjoyed this chapter!