Chapter 2: School, Friends and Daydreams

HERE IT IS!!!!

A NEW UPDATE! Sorry it took so long. Had exams. Have free time now.

LET'S GET READING

Neither series belong to me. Story does. Ideas and Suggestions on plot and OC are acceptable and will be mentioned.

Story starts after Danny Phantom "Infinite Realms", currently in mid-September, high school started in early August, Danny and friends are in their sophomore year

ENJOY!!!!!

*****************************************************************************************

The school bell finally rang. Danny had just finished Mr. Bennett's algebra class and was now heading towards Mr. Lancer's classroom.

YES Mr. Lancer is teaching sophomore English now NNNOOOOOOO

'One more class and I'm free for the weekend.'

But first he has to catch the Cujo, the ghost dog...again.

Meanwhile, waiting next to his empty seat are two of the Casper High's social outcast, as well as two of Danny's best friends in the whole world, Sam Manson and Tucker Foley.

"Where is he?" asked Sam. "He better hurry or Lancer will give him detention for being late again."

Tucker Foley played around with PDA. "He still has a whole minute before class starts. He'll be here."

Right on cue, Danny Fenton rushed through the door and joined his friends and fellow team mates. "Yes, made it." Danny sighed in relief.

"Glad you could join us," said Sam, smiling at her friend.

"Cutting it a bit close, dude." Said Tucker. "Which ghost was it this time, box ghost?"

"No, Cujo apparently. Wanted to play a quick game of fetch."

The school bell rang. As the last few students took their seats, Sam noticed Danny had a distant gaze on his face.

"Danny, you ok?"

"What?" Danny answered, shaking his head. "You say something, Sam?"

"I was asking if you are ok. You were spacing out."

"Oh sorry," he gave a small yawn. A day of school, hiding from Dash and random ghost attacks were starting to catch up to him. "Just a bit tired."

"Don't worry, dude. We just have to survive one more class with no more problems and we're home free."

"Ahem." Everyone in the room stopped talking as the overweight English teacher, Mr. Lancer stood in front of the class.

"Good afternoon class. Before we begin with today's lecture, please pass forward your essay on the importance of symbolism, which I remind you is 25% of your quarter grade."

Danny, for once, was happy and prepared, as he searched his bag. He was able to finish his essay last night, typed and edited. Thus avoiding a possible detention. Nothing can go wrong today.

Unfortunately, his paper was not there anymore.

"Where is it? Where's my homework?" Danny, in a panic dumped his stuff onto his desk, but his essay was not there.

"No, no, no. This cannot be happening. I know I had it earlier." Danny paused for a moment. "Unless..."

[FLASHBACK]