Chapter 4: Coincidence?

"...the curse of the Demon's Eye."

The moment his dad said those words, it caught Danny's full attention, as an unfamiliar warning echoed in the back of his mind.

Beware of the Demon's Eye

Before Danny could ask more, his parents told him they would be working late and drove off towards the museum. As for the trio, they were sitting in Danny's room, back at Fenton's Work.

"The museum is haunted?" asked Tucker.

"Why am I not surprised?" said an unimpressed Sam. "This is Amity Park after all? What place in this town isn't haunted?"

"And didn't the museum already had its share with ghosts?"

"Only because you released the last one, remember, Bad Luck Tuck." Sam teased.

"That wasn't my fault. Kwan tricked me in releasing Hotep and then Hotep brainwashed me. So technically I'm the victim, right Danny? Danny?"

Danny, meanwhile, was still deep in thought. Beware of the Demon's Eye. 'Could it really be a coincidence?'

"Yo, Danny." Tucker nudged Danny's shoulder.

"What?"

"You were spacing out again, dude."

"And more than usual. Got something on your mind?" asked a concern Sam."

"Maybe, Tuck can you do a quick search on the Demon's Eye?"

"Sure, hang on," Tucker goggled searched on the computer and a moment later, the museum's website popped on his screen. "According to web, the museum is opening a new Japanese historic exhibit. It's going to showcase a bunch of stuff from ancient Japan and the center piece of the exhibition is a scepter with a diamond named the Demon's Eye." He pulled a photographic image of the artifact. It was a golden scepter with ancient designs and attached on top, was a huge red diamond.

"Whoa now that's a diamond. It's huge." exclaimed Tucker.

"I think I remember reading about that." thought Sam.  She pulled a book she purchased from Skulk and Lurk.  She flipped through the pages until she found what she was looking for.   She showed the page to boys.  "Apparently, it is considered a cursed object and  the reason it was called the Demon's Eye because legend states it once belonged to a demon."

"Demons?"  Both Tucker and Danny exclaimed.

"Yeah, supernatural monsters which oppositely existed in early Japan."  She turned the page to show a Japanese portrait of several demons.

"Ok, this is getting weird. First my dreams, then sleeping talking in Japanese, the museum is being haunted and is holding a Japanese themed exhibit with the Demon's Eye, which I knew nothing about before now."

Sam then recalled something. "You said something earlier about your dreams. That some guy was telling you something."

"Oh yeah." Danny rummaged through his bag and took out the sketch he made earlier, passing it for Sam and Tucker to see. I made this in class today, but I don't who he is except I am sure it's the same guy I say in my dream."

Sam carefully examined the sketch. "It doesn't look like a ghost I have ever seen."

"Well, it could possibility be not a ghost at all." Danny suggested..

"Why would you say that?" asked Tucker.

"I don't know, just a feeling." Danny rubbed the back of his neck.  "Still, I think we should check this out. We could find some answers on what's going on. "  They all agreed.

"Ok Guys. Gear up. We're going an a field trip." said Danny.

'Maybe there, we can get some answers. And what it has to do with you?'

Danny looked at the sketch again.

'Just who are you?'

After gathering their needed gear, Danny grabbed Sam and Tucker and flew towards the museum.

*******************************************************************************************

Here is the new chapter

you think you know what is going to happen next

then tell me what you think

to be honest I am hitting a bit of a road block, bit stuck

having trouble in how to introduce Phantom Team to Team Feudal Era

have been thinking : do I send danny to feudal era, does Inuyasha come to Amity by mistake

I do want to include Kagome, her family and rest of Feudal team (need to have Shippo, Sango and Miroku), and do time traveling

Bit stuck

can you help me out?

just suggestions and insight on how story should be or think it could be

REMEMEBER TO COMMENT REVIEW CRITQUE VOTE FOLLOW FAV.