19.0: Return of the Mack

Sorry for the delay. I'm a college student, so plz don't bother me about updating. Enjoy though!😘

Song: Mark Morrison - Return of the Mack

Royalty looked down at Tyree who was laying across her lap on his phone. She could see he was scrolling through Instagram liking pictures every so often and watching videos. When he found something funny or interesting he would show her. Royalty couldn't help screen watching him. It was the nosy in her. "How come we don't take pictures together?" Royalty asked catching Tyree off guard.

He looked up at her saying, "I don't know. I guess because I'm used to the fact nobody is supposed to know that you're here." That was true, Royalty thought as he looked back at his phone. Again she watched as Tyree was on Instagram on his phone. She could see him going to pictures with another girl in them. She squinted her eyes realizing they were all with Harmony...He was deleting them.

"See, I wasn't going to say anything, but thanks." Royalty said with a satisfied smile. Tyree looked at her raising his eyebrow saying, "How would you even know I had pictures with her on my Instagram? You only have Snapchat. It's in your contract to delete IG." With no shame Royalty said, "I did delete it, but I'm a crazy bitch...I needed to see your page, so I made a fake account to lurk."

Tyree bust out laughing sitting up. "Are you serious?" Royalty nodded pulling up the app that she had hidden on her phone. There it was a profile with no profile picture called @Ifukdyonigga making Tyree laugh even harder. "Fucking crazy, I swear. What did I do to you?"  Royalty shrugged her shoulders knowing she wanted to say give good dick, but she kept her mouth shut.

Tyree sat up from her lap saying, "Oh, I forgot I have this song I wrote I want you to sing." Royalty looked at him with knitted brows. She honestly hasn't sung since she moved into this house or even thought about it. She dropped out of school to sing. She ran away to sing. She started selling her body to sing. But as soon as she got in this house she lost the want to sing for some reason. It was as if she forgot her dreams. Better yet her dreams were sucked out of her just like her innocence. Living in this house has been no joke.

Royalty shook her head saying, "I don't know about that." Tyree stood up saying, "Don't be nervous. I got you. I'ma help you. When you came here all you could talk about was singing on stage one day, now you don't talk about it all. Don't tell me you forgot about your own dreams? You're not gonna be complacent just because you're in this house now." He extended his hand to her and she blew air out of her nose taking it. He helped her up then they went to the other room, the studio.

Tyree sat in one chair grabbing a notepad while Royalty sat in another. "Look it over while I find the beat I made for it." He handed it to her and she began reading it to herself as he looked through his laptop. With furrowed brows after reading only a couple of lines Royalty said, "I can't sing this." "And why not?" Tyree asked not even looking over at her. "Because I can't." Tyree finally turned towards her saying, "Is there something wrong with the lyrics?"

"Yeah, a lot," Royalty said a duh tone. "What? Is any of it untrue?" He asked with an eyebrow raised. Royalty looked at the lyrics as her eyesight went blurry jumbling the words together. "No," she mumbled as her vision focused again. That was the bad thing, it was all true. It was her life to a T, but she never wanted to talk about it let alone sing it. "Look, I know it's hard. My mom always told me if you can't talk about, sing about it."

It felt weird for Tyree to say that, considering he hasn't seen his mom since that day at the brothel. He hasn't visited her once in rehab like he said he would. His mom may be a drug addict, but she's the one who gave him his gift for music. Both him and his brother, Omari. Tyree had dreams of becoming famous right along with his brother, but that wasn't happening now that he's dead. Now he has to do it on his own. Everything Tyree knows musically he taught himself. How to make beats, how to play the piano and his writing process, but his voice came from his mother. The memories he had of the woman he could always remember that angelic voice. That was eventually ruined from hitting the crack pipe.