Chapter 8: Noah's Feelings

Meanwhile, in New York, Noah was shooting for a movie called,  "Blood ". He recently made a friend. Her name was Hazel and she had dark brown hair.

They were taking their break and Hazel and Noah decided to go outside. They didn't really have a destination in mind, but they did not wander too far from the set.

"So Noah, I have a fun game we can play." Hazel said. Noah looked up. "What?" Hazels lips curved into a smile. "2 truths and a lie." He was all up for it. "I go first. Okay, I play a sim story game thing. I have a blue sweater. I've eaten a peanut butter and jelly sandwich."

"The 1st one obviously." He said, very confident. "Nope, that's true." She said. They burst out laughing. "What's the lie then?" He asked. Hazel said, "The last one." His jaw dropped.

"Seriosly??? Why???" He asked. He thought that everyone had eaten a pb and jelly sandwich atleast once. She merely shrugged. "I don't know I just found it weird I guess."

"You've got to try it though. Maybe you can come over one day and we can eat peanut butter and jelly sanwiches." She giggled. "Okay your turn." Noah though for a while.

"Ok so. I share my room with my brother. I have a puppy. I've never had a crush before." Hazel thought for a while. "The last one obviously." She said after a while. He shook his head. "Oh really now?" She said teasingly. "Nope. Not one in my life." Hazel smiled. "I don't believe you. What's the lie then?" She asked. "The 1st one." He said.

"I still don't believe you. Are you serious. Never had a crush?" Noah nodded. "Nope. I think I met two girls my age. And you're already counted." He said. "Wait are you serious? Who's the other one?" She asked. "Millie." He said.

Now that he came to think about it, he realized how confused he was about his feelings. While shooting Stranger Things, Millie was actually his best friend. He didn't see her as more than that.

But now? After being with her for a long time, he might see her as more than that. When he texted Millie that night, he said he just randomly missed the cast. But was it the cast he missed? Or just her?

"Noah? Are you okay?" Hazel said. Noah snapped back to reality. "Oh yeah I was just thinking about something." He said. Hazel smiled making him smile as well. "What?" He said, giggling. "Why are you smiling. I didn't say anything." Eventually they went back inside.

--

Noah was about to leave the set when he heard someone yell and grab him from behind. "Boo!" The voice said. Immediately he knew who it was. "Hi Hazel." They walked outside together, waiting for their rides.

"So what were you thinking about earlier?" She asked. He blushed as he remembered. It was quite dark so Hazel did not see. "Nothing." He said. She saw right through him. "Tell me please. Friends don't lie." She said, quoting the famous line from Stranger Things.

He sighed and smiled at the same time. "Well the thing is.." he started, but he never finished because at that moment his dad arrived to pick him up. "Bye Hazel. Maybe tomorrow." He said.

Hazel was clearly disappointed, but she could not do anything about it so she just let it be. "Bye." She said, waving as the car started to leave.

AN: Hello! I've returned from vacay. I have five days left for semestral break 😵😨 I will try my best to maximize that time and update as much as I can. I have exciting news in the next chapter :) *unedited