14. School Hard

Camila looks down and turns to walk towards her mother but freezes loud crashes were heard. Turning around, she eyes two vampires come crashing through the lounge window.

Several more vampires start to follow and they storm into the room standing by each other, with their faces scrunched, except one.

The people in the room start to panic and begin to run while screaming, but Camila stood with wide eyes with her mother behind her who had her eyes wide in disbelief.

Camila's eyes landed on all the vampires that have lined themselves up next to the person she dreaded to meet the most.

He let's a wicked smirk touch his lips as he eyes her with such darkness, "What can I say, love? I couldn't wait." Klaus's smirk grows, his eyes spoke volumes of ways to kill her to which has her shuddering.

---

In the lounge, Klaus smirks at her and takes a few steps forwards as the other vampire's attack. Camila grabs a chair on her left and throws it at Klaus who's eyes has never left her, he staggers back a little with a dark chuckle, his back to her as he rubs his jaws.

She runs back out of the room and grabs a hold of her mother's hand. She turns down the hall to the right, but more vampires come in, blocking the way. She goes the other way holding her mom's hand tightly. When she reached the hall-way where there's an exit, another vampire is guarding it. "Fuck..." She whispers/yells. She heads in another direction not letting go of her mother's hand who is letting her pull her.

Her heart is beating furiously at what's going on around them and how her mother is now sucked in it and it is defiantly not helping the situation and her fuzzy mind.

Back in the lounge Klaus grabs hold of a man who's shaking with fear, he seems to be one of the teachers. He had on brown suit and glasses, a math teacher. "Nobody gets out! Especially the girl!" He roars at the vampires as he pulls the man with him, holding onto his collar tightly, choking him in the process.

Camila turns her head back when she heard Klaus before running a different direction again, "Everybody, this way! C'mon! C'mon!" She says pushing the fear away for now. She first needs to get these people in safety before anything else.

Merriman and several others run past her as she let's go of her mother's hand to shoves a cleaning cart into the two vampires who were chasing them.

Dinah and Emma come running out of the lounge and nearly trip over the two vampires Camila had tripped. They head to their right to follow them, but a vampire grabs Emma and she screams in fright when he was about to bite her.

Dinah looks around for something until it lands on a display pedestal, she grabs it and wields it back for a swing. "Hey!" The vampire looks up at the voice and to which Dinah swings the bust hard into his face, knocking him off of Emma as she grabs her hand and pulls her into a closet opposite from where Camila and the others ran.

The hall outside the library, Ian, Ms. Pierce and Moose come running out when they hear the screaming. "What the hell?!" Ian exclaims with wide eyes when he sees Camila and a group of people running toward them.

Camila looks at Ian, breathing hard with her own wide eyes. "Klaus and an army! Look out!" She says, referring to the vampires behind Ian, Moose and Ms. Pierce.

They all turn to look behind them and see vampires running towards them. Ms. Pierce screams with her hands over her head fumbling with them as she runs back in the library.