Chapter __ ~ One Final Introduction

"We're back!" Scrape giggled.

Everyone looked over as the group of odd, disjointed newcomers approached. Whisp and Scrape in the lead. Kaos had drawn back to somewhere in the middle of the crowd, but still off to the side. Away from the others. An unimpressed look on his face. As the others took in the full amount of peculiarity that were Whisp's friends, the looks on their faces turned from faint confusion to shock. Except for Metaltaur. He was still confused as ever.

"Well well well." Zelcron noted from within the crystal. "Things have just become a lot more interesting..."

"Anyway," Angelo held up the Traptanium shard in the palm of his paw. "Can you tell us where we're headed first now that we have our... backup?"

"Of course. The first Crystal Cube can be found at Snowflame mountain. It can be very... how should I say... volatile; to put it lightly."

Angelo nodded once, then looked to the others. "We should head out as soon as possible. After all, we do have a time limit of sorts."

As Angelo spoke, Quinn glanced from Creepypasta to Creepypasta uneasily. Then slowly looked over to Shakai. She was worried for him. That little stunt they had pulled earlier had left him in a pretty bad state, and it only seemed to be deteriorating. Slowly, but surely. Taking its sweet time at a snail's pace. Leaving the Dragonoid worse for wear. She was concerned that he wouldn't be able to maintain control for much longer. It was at that moment Quinn heard Whisp speak up. Saying that before they left they should all get acquainted with one another. That was to say, the Skylanders with the Creepypastas. Seeing as it was for the best that they got to know each other first before heading into battle with one another... and possibly heading to their doom. They all agreed to this; the Skylanders more reluctantly than the Creepypastas, but the conversations still commenced nonetheless. Jeff stuck with Kaos. River went towards Hugo and Toby, while Kadence decided to pair up with Scrape. This left EJ with Whisp herself and BEN... well, BEN was stuck with Shoria.

"So. We meet at last, beautiful~" He said, gazing at Shoria with a perverted glint to his eyes. All this did was get him a slap across the face and an angered fish girl.

Kaos looked up at the permanently grinning boy. He was a tad nervous about this, but how bad could it be? Kaos had overheard the boy's name while Whisp had been introducing them all; and while his title seemed quite... murderous, Kaos' didn't expect him to be too bad. Nothing worse than he had seen before, anyway.

"So... you're Jeff? Jeff the Killer, I presume?" Kaos asked, allowing himself to crack a smile at the pale-faced boy.

Jeff's grin went even wider. "Yeah, you'd be right. And you sound like someone I can chill with. You like knives?" He said coolly, pulling out a large kitchen knife from the front pocket of his hoodie.

Kaos stared at the gleaming blade of the knife for a few seconds before meeting Jeff's expectant, unblinking gaze. "Yeah. They're fine. I prefer magics, but if need be-" Kaos held out his hand. A blade of petrified Darkness forming within his grasp. "I can work with them."

Jeff laughed quietly, eying the knife Kaos had conjured with interest. "Yep. We can definitely chill sometime. Maybe even go killing." He talked about the subject as if it was nothing. Just a regular, everyday occurrence.

Kaos laughed. A short, maniacal laugh. "Yeah. But after all of this 'chaos' is over, kay?"

Jeff shrugged, flicking his knife around this way and that. "Sure. But then again, these little furballs you call Mabu look rather like they would be amusing to slaughter... hehe."

Quinn fidgeted in place, standing awkwardly amidst the chatting clusters of Skylanders and Creepypastas. It was some time before a sigh escaped her mouth, her head drooping as she shook it somewhat. She wasn't the confident kind of girl, her usual demeanor timid and shy. She wasn't often heard and was used to others more times than not forgetting she was even there; but that was okay. Shakai was a lot like her too. And even if she was unheard, she could still listen to others. Be there when people just needed an ear. She wasn't a leader in the slightest, and Quinn guessed she liked it that way. Just being a follower. More than content to be that unseen helping hand. Amidst the chatting and bustling around, Quinn caught Shakai's gaze. The Dragonoid gave a friendly smile, and she returned one gladly. Hoping he would be able to hold up for just a little longer.