A Connection

Nagisa inhaled deeply, trying to gather himself and put on a composed face before he stepped out into the view of the crowd. His chest rose and fell almost dramatically underneath his costume; once, twice, three times. There it was: the prick of nervousness in the bottom of his stomach, the one that always haunted him moments before every show. The fear of embarrassing himself was never on his mind until the last moment, when it swelled and threatened to completely overtake his brain and back out. The bluenette let his eyes flutter closed, allowing his visage to relax into a determined expression. He calmly reminded himself of all the sacrifice that had to happen just for him to be standing behind the curtains: The stage managers, costume and makeup teams, even the other dancers had put their time and effort into making this happen. And even if he wasn't the club favorite, he never saw a disappointed face when he walked up to the pole. The people were waiting for him.

And he wasn't about to let anyone down.

A roaring voice boomed through the club's speakers, informing the restless audience of Nagisa's performance, which received hearty applause with a few hollers and shouts mixed in. Slowly, a seductive tune began to play, quieting the crowd. The small man's eyes snapped back open, and a confident smirk crept up onto his face, just as always. This was going to be a show to remember. The curtains opened, and he stepped out into the spotlight.

The crowd screamed in approval as the bluenette's form came into full view: he was wearing a classic playboy leotard over a white dress shirt with sleeves that came down to his elbows and a red bow tie. His legs were covered in fishnet tights and knee-high, black, high-heeled boots with laces up the front. Black satin gentlemen's gloves adorned his hands, and sprouting from his head were cutesy white rabbit ears, which were a playful nod to his stage name, Blue Bunny. The small man smiled cheerily at the crowd's response, though his eyes were lidded seductively. Slowly he began to make his way to the pole, taking long, seductive strides in an almost melodramatic fashion. Though he had initially struggled to walk normally in the heels, much less sensually, the constant practice he had done now rendered them usable, and making it down the catwalk was a nominal task.

When he finally made it to center stage, he grasped the iron pole firmly in one hand and used the other to rip off the rabbit ears on his head and toss them carelessly into the crowd. Truth be told, he didn't care for them, or his stage name. They made him feel girly and silly. He wanted to be taken seriously.

Nagisa brought the rest of his body to the pole, rutted against in once, and swung around to the opposite side, where he could face the audience fully without the iron shaft obscuring his view. The men in the club had clustered around the stage and were cheering wildly. Smirking, the bluenette brought his hands up to his fluffy pigtails, and, in one swift move, quickly removed both of his hairbands, allowing his long, azure hair to fall down to his shoulder and upper back. The dancer giggled at the loud response as he ran his fingers through the sky blue strands and shook his head a single time.  Quickly, he swung back to the other side of the pole and leaned onto it, letting his butt stick out at the people watching from the sides of the catwalk. Playfully, he wiggled his hips at them before straightening back up and sliding down the pole until his rear was inches from floor, and then coming slowly back up, pressing himself hard against the iron shaft while he gazed lustfully out at the crowd and rocked his hips.

Suddenly, a man standing on the right side of the center stage caught his eye. He had hair red as a ripe strawberry and mercury eyes flecked with gold. Unlike the rest of the audience, he seemed almost quietly attentive, only an observer. There was no smile on his face, just a contemplative expression. For a moment, Nagisa was caught off-guard. Who was this man? Quickly he regained his composure, putting himself back in an erotic mood as he wrapped a leg around the pole, spun once, and rutted against it quickly. The crowd responded eagerly as he once again moved so that the pole was behind him, this time pulling his hands behind and above his head to grab the shaft. He slid down with his back to the pole, until he was in a squatting position that revealed his chest and crotch to the audience.

His eyes flickered over to the redheaded man, who was looking back at him. The moment they made eye contact, something stirred inside of the bluenette. Like it or not, he was going to have a bit of fun with this man, who, as Nagisa had just now noticed, was actually rather attractive. If he wasn't going to having fun now, he would be. The dancer batted his eyelashes at the other man and bit his lip suggestively, who widened his eyes slightly. A man off to the observer's right was holding out a twenty dollar bill, so Nagisa quickly slid over to him, roughly caressing his arm with his gloved hand before snatching the money and, after a moment's hesitation over where to put it, quickly stuffing it into his boot. He stood up and returned to the pole, leaning against it once more and beginning to undo his tie. The dancer didn't have much to take off, an for some reason it was irritating him. He knew, as an experienced stripper, that a good show wasn't a direct result of how close to naked you could get, but as he gazed to the redheaded man, he felt undeniably irked that he was going to have to keep on the unitard the whole time. It felt like as that burning golden gaze lingered on him, his sexual frustration began to steadily increase.

What a morbidly ironic feeling for a nightclub entertainer to experience.

His face felt incredibly hot, despite having done very little dancing since being on stage, and his lower half was starting to warm up as well, seeing this mysterious man lock eyes with him. Almost subconsiously, the bluenette began to greedily grind himself against the pole, desperate for some sort of friction. He felt numb and unnerved all at the same time, and it was exhilarating. Suddenly, he was struck with an idea- something he never did, something a tad scandalous even for him. But the thought of it was so tempting to him; it was as if his sense of fear had been dulled.

Nagisa began to slink across the edge of the stage, occasionally stopping to take money being waved at him or give a random audience member a bit of attention. He stopped at the right hand of the stage, until the redheaded man was directly in front of him. Those tantalizing golden eyes stared up at him, wide with something like curiosity. The blunette turned his back to the onlooker, bent over at the hips and, before he could change his mind, gave a quick slap to his rear. The crowd roared with approval, a few auidence member whistling in appreciation. Nagisa squatted down, so that he was closer to the other man's eye level. He turned his head and gave the redhead a sly, sensual glance, guestering to his ass. A look of shock registered on the onlooker's face as his eyes swept from the dancer's blue eyes to his butt, then back again. The bluenette cocked an eyebrow and flashed a smirk, as if daring him. That seemed to be all the motivation the redhead needed.

In one swift motion, the man smacked the dancer's rear firmly. It took all of Nagisa's willpower to reign in his kinkier side and not moan out loud, and he flashed a grin at the stranger as the crowd cheered at their antics. He returned to his station at the pole and began to dance and twirl widly, with more zeal than ever before. It was only one customer, and yet the bluenette felt as if he'd been given new life in this flirtatious mind game. This was different than before...this was fun. And when he looked back to the mysterious redhead, he saw a little smile on his face, but it wasn't innocent or simple, like the dancer might have expected. It was sly, and a tad devilish.

It wasn't until after his turn on the pole was over that Nagisa realized he wouldn't get to see this man again.