An Encounter

It happened on Monday. It's Friday now.

    Tuesday. Wednesday. Thursday. Friday. Nagisa ticked off the days on his fingers. It's been four days. Four days since I saw him.

    But how can four days be a lifetime?

    It was Friday night yet again, and Nagisa was getting his belongings ready for another 'work-weekend' at the club. The bluenette swept his hair into a high ponytail as he looked in the mirror. He obviously wasn't ready to jump on stage quite yet: he was in simple jeans, a T-shirt, and a worn-out leather jacket. He wouldn't be changing into his stage outfit until a couple hours later: For now, he was just getting ready to walk. For a brief moment, he wondered: Would Karma be there? He shook his head, laughing at himself: If Karma wanted to see him, he had his number and would text or call him. The dancer cleared his head as he stepped out of his apartment: Tonight he would be performing for lots of people, but none of them would be Akabane. Having thoughts of him was an unnecessary endeavor right now. Solemn, Nagisa began to make his way into the streets.

xXx

The petite man felt ringing in his ears as he finally stepped off the stage. He wiped sweat of his forehead as he stepped backstage, panting. He saw a tall woman with long, blonde hair running down her back walking toward him,and he grinned.

"Impressive, Nagisa!" Nakamura hollered from across the ruckus of the backstage crew as she made her way to the tired dancer.

"Thanks," The bluenette grinned as he grabbed a water bottle from a nearby cooler. "I try."
"'Course you do, otherwise I wouldn't be paying you, would I?" The manager beamed devilishly at her employee.

"Nope, you sure wouldn't." The petite man laughed quietly and took a sip of his drink. Looking up at his employer's face, he apologized, "I hate to cut you short, Rio, but I'm gonna go to my changing room and get out of-" He gestured to the tiny leather skirt he was wearing. "-This. Catch you later, Okay?"

"Sure thing, Shiota." The blonde's laugh was sly as Nagisa slipped away from her and started to make his way to his dressing room.

The bluenette exhaled in relief when he finally entered his changing room, and he sighed as he pressed his back against the door and closed it.

"Hello again," said a voice. The dancer's breath caught in his throat.

No. Fucking. Way.

Karma Akabane stood up from his chair and flashed what was becoming his trademark demon's smirk. "Surprised?"

Moments later Nagisa found himself pressed yet again against a wall as the redheaded sex god he'd become acquainted with sucked him off within an inch of his life. Nagisa's breath was short and uneven as he gasped and mewled and shoveled his fingers through choppy hair the color of fresh blood; he was trying with all his might not to come immediately in the business's man's mouth, but the way he rolled his tongue around the smaller man's length was unbearable. Karma's hands busied themselves fondling Nagisa's curvy thighs, running up and down the porcelain skin. Soon Nagisa's seed was shooting into his partner's mouth as the bluenette restlessly rolled his hips,riding his orgasm as he moaned loudly. Karma let go of the stripper's legs and both sank to the floor, panting hard as they held each other.

"Need help with that?" The smaller man asked, his eyes trailing to Akabane's erection.

"I'll be fine." The redhead smiled against the bluenette's neck and began to kiss at it tenderly. "Lust wanted to drop by and say hello."

"You have quite a way of doing that." You are such an odd man; If you have something to say, just say it! Nagisa reached his arms out pitifully as the redhead drew away from him, like a pouting child having their favorite toy pried out of their grasp.

"I'm quite the person when you get to know me," The businessman smiled and calmly walked out of the room, as if the two men had done nothing but have a friendly chat. He left the bluenette panting and curled up in the corner, wishing for his return; not for a second round, but just to hold him in his arms again.

Nagisa prayed that what was happening wasn't.