A Collision

Akabane-" A voice started the moment Karma entered the office.

"I know, I know." The redhead interrupted. "I'm sorry. I'll get the reports soon, I promise you."

"You've been in twice!" The office worker barked. "How is it you haven't been able to get a lick of information? Are you avoiding your job purposely? Is there someone in there..." The man drew closer to the bureaucrat. "...You're trying to protect? From any legal harm?"

"Of course not." Karma spat, stepping away in disgust. "You know damn well I hate those kinds of places. Who on Earth would I have any connections to in there? Just because I'm gay, you just assume-" He bared his teeth as his co worker, who looked away apologetically.

"I'm not saying that, It's just...Never mind. Just get the info on that whore house, or you'll be answering to your father." The man began to walk down the hall, trying to escape the fuming redhead. "I know that's not a situation you want to be in."

Infuriated, Karma Akabane stormed out of the building.

"I need a drink."

xXx

Glazed blue eyes stared blankly at a white laptop screen. Nagisa Shiota had a five paragraph essay due in two days, and his mind was completely empty. He could only think of golden eyes and devilish grins and the odd feeling of his stomach erupting in butterflies, and it was killing him.

The bluenette grumbled as he flipped through his Spotify playlist. Suddenly, he heard his phone buzz, indicating a text message. He quickly grabbed the device off his nightstand and opened the lock screen: Lo and behold, a text had been received from Akabane Karma. Speak of the devil. Cautiously, the dancer opened up the messaging app.

where do you live

The petite man's brow furrowed in confusion.

Why do you need to know?

He waited a few seconds for a reply.

Wanna come visit ;)

Nagisa hesitated.

I barely even know you. You're a stranger to me. Why should I give you my address?

A few more seconds passed.

Bc if u can meet me @ a remote location,, and i didtn attack u,, then u can give me ur addres

Also im rly hot

The bluenette giggled in spite of his situation at the last comment, before pausing to consider the request seriously. Yes, the request was odd, but it wasn't as if Karma had demonstrated any untrustworthy behavior.

Actually, The bluenette realized, his face flushing slightly, This could be an attempt to get closer to me...

"Fuck it," The dancer breathed as he began to type. The bureaucrat's answer was surprisingly quick.

Ok,, ill be there in mab 10 min

Nagisa's eyes widened and he gasped.

Wait, you mean right now?

-

Yea duh

-

Now's not the best time for me.

-

Idc,, you can make time for me right?¿ ;)))

-

Karma, I'm not sure...

-

It'll b ok. I'll take care of yuo~ ;) Turning my phone off rn. See you soon babe
-

Nagisa went pink at the last comment. He spent the time before Karma arrived trying to clean himself up, but about halfway through his efforts he heard his bedroom door open and failed to defend himself against the erotic embraces of Akabane Karma as he was pushed into the mattress and kissed sloppily along his jawline. When the two men's lips connected, the overwhelming taste of alcohol flooded Nagisa's senses. But even drunk, Akabane was strong enough to pin the dancer on his back. The bluenette had no choice but to go along.

xXx
Sex with intoxicated Karma wasn't necessarily bad, but sex with sober Karma was certainly better. The redhead's foreplay was sloppy and distracted, and the bluenette felt himself sighing in exasperation several times as the taller man's hands wandered his body. Preparation bordered on agonizing; the bureaucrat crammed his fingers impatiently in his partner's entrance, prompting groans of pain from the stripper. And for the life of him, Karma could not give a decent handjob whilst drunk. Only after penetration did Nagisa really get into the mood; Akabane's pace was quick and rough and his dirty talk was shameless as he put his lips to the petite man's ear and told him of the things he wanted to do to him.

Before the dancer knew it, it was over and the redhead had collapsed next to him on the bed, too intoxicated and exhausted to get up. The smaller man gazed quietly at the figure next to him. He wasn't sure how to feel about the person next to him, who had come to consume his mind over the time span since they'd met. He seemed a nice person, but they had only really had one real discussion together, and yet they were so involved with each other on a fairly consistent basis. It was like some sort of twisted affair, but Nagisa's feelings towards Akabane were anything but indifferent; he knew that much. It was confusing.

Karma rolled over onto his back so that the smaller man had a clear view of his sleeping face. His long, red eyelashes contrasted his pale skin, and his breathing was slow and rhythmic. The bluenette watched the bureaucrat's chest rise and fall steadily for a few moments before putting his hand on the other's cheek, brushing away a few stray strands of rouge hair with his thumb. The taller man mumbled something unintelligible in his sleep and brought his hand up to sofly grip Nagisa's wrist, who blushed lightly. He had no idea what was going on, but it felt nice, so he let it happen. The dancer smiled softly as he drifted into sleep, his essay forgotten.