Vampire Eli x Fem! Reader (S/L) Pt.2

It's been a while since I've written in this book but now i have an average of 98 ON MY MATHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Ahem, sorry. But Enjoy this chapter~

Eli's POV

I don't understand this at all. First let me think this over again. I walk out of Student council room to try and calm myself down cause i needed blood. I black out and here my name being called. I wake up in the infirmary and see Y/N beside me. I tell Y/N my secret. Now I am going to sleep at her house. WTH IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW?!?!?!

Y/N's POV

I went in my closet (its a walk in closet) to grab Eli-senpai some clothes when I hear her outside freaking out about what happened. I frown because I realize that Eli-senpai had to deal with this by herself all these years. I walk back outside and hand Eli-senpai the clothes I got her.

Y/N: Here you go. I think the clothes should fit you. If not you can tell me.

Eli: Thanks.

Y/N: You should go take a bath cause there's blood all over you. And then pass me the clothes you're wearing right now so I can go wash it.

Eli: B-But I can't bother you anymore.

Y/N: Now.

Eli: H-HAI!

Eli notices that there is blood on your shirt and your arms. She thought about it and blushed a bit but asked you anyways.

Eli: W-Wanna take a bath with m-me?

Y/N: Why?!

Eli: I noticed that you have blood on you too.

Y/N: but at the same time?

Eli: I-I mean if y-you're not comfortable w-with it then i-i-it's fine.

Y/N: I'm fine but what about you?

Eli: I mean, I did invite you first.

Y/N: Ok, I'll go get my change of clothes.

TIME SKIP TO THE BATH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Eli: Want me to wash your back for you Y/N?

Y/N: sure. thanks

Eli's POV

Now that you think about it there's a few scars on back of Y/N. Her skin is so smooth but there are still some scars. I was contemplating about asking her or not. I think she noticed cause she called out to me.

Y/N: Eli-senpai?

Eli: ...

Y/N: Eli-SENPAI!

Eli: Yea?

Y/N: I noticed that you were zoning out when your scrubbed my back super hard.

Eli: S-Sorry I was thin-

Y/N: The scars on my back?

Eli: Y-yeah.

Y/N: I had an abusive step-mother.