This won't work out

RAYMOND'S P.O.V

Her eyes bore into me; they were red from the tears. Was this all real ? No. I don't want to do anything with her...anymore...after all these years ! Who is she to just walk into my life?

"GET OUT. NOW!" I shouted.

Her eyes widened and tears filled them again. I hurt her. I always do.

"GO!" I shouted.

My voice Bellowed across the whole pack house. She stood up and i couldn't help but admire her. She was....breathtaking.

But we both know this won't work out.

"Ray." She said my name, i walked towards her and pushed her onto the bed. I hovered over her. Her head hit the bed hard and she hissed in pain.

"I'll leave....I'm sorry." She said as she started to let her tears fall out of her eyes.

"Good." I replied as i broke my stare and moved to let her escape.

She ran out of the doors and once she was out of sight i closed the doors and laid on my bed. Staring at the ceiling.i felt my eyes burn. I really am a monster that's why I hurt her. I cause her pain. Its better to scare her away now than risk breaking our hearts again.

Naomi's P.O.V

I ran as fast as my feet could take me. This was all a mistake. I was stupid. So stupid.

Why would he even want me back?

He hates me.

Layla and Aria start knocking my room door. While i laid crying on my bed. Starring at the ceiling.

"Mimi!! Open the door. Or else we would have to break it!!" I heard Aria shout from the other side.

I continued sobbing. They can break it down for all i want. I don't care. Everything is broken anyways in this damn town. Like me and my relationships.

They weren't joking when they said they'd break it down. Layla, Zed and Aria stood at the entrance as the huge oak door gave way and fell to the ground with a loud resounding thump across the whole house.

Just then a loud feral growl came from upstairs. Ray's room to be precise. I could hear his thundering foot steps as he descended the stairs. I was scared to be honest. Not because of his claws or his teeth anymore but of who Raymond Rivers had become.

"She has to leave. Now." Raymond said through grit teeth to no one in particular i the room.

Zed looked at me and then back at Ray and brought him aside and i could hear them arguing. Raymond especially was making his side particularly loud and clear so that i could hear exactly what he thought.

"I can't stand her"

"How could you have let her in after all she has done? "

"Ask her to stay somewhere else!"

These were the most prominent sentences each pricking me in the heart and making me wrench in pain. Somehow its horrible to hear these words from him after everything that we've gone through. Is this what it has all come to ?

Hi guys!!!
This is an extremely short chapter and i promise to write a much, much longer one for the next !
Thank you for always voting and commenting on my stories. I've made you all wait too long and i will try my best to update whenever. U have been very busy and caught with my life i had forgotten about the joy of writing and reading for leisure . so be prepared for more uploads ! Love you all.
Xoxo stardust_unicorn