Annnndddd Kiss

Naomi's POV
Yesterday was pretty routine, I didn't see Ray, I mean Raymond at all except for when I caught him by his window. And I've already taken a shower, I combed through my dark black hair and wore a plain black t shirt and grey sweat pants that I borrowed from Aria since all my clothes are yet to arrive from London but they should be here because Zed made it an express air delivery.

Just as I was about to leave the room the door opened and in came Ella and Max.

"Catch me if you can!!!!" Screamed Ella excitedly. Wow kids were loud !

"Wheeeee" came Max's response but it was so shrill and ear piercing I flinched.

"Kids! If make so much noise indoors Uncle Ray is gonna get real angry" Layla threatened.

That got the kids stopping in their tracks. "Why don't you both go out to the garden and play?" Suggested Aria.

"Last one there is a smelly wolf" said Max as he sprinted forward and little Ella took off right after him sprinting to the garden.

"Finally we can talk in peace" grinned Layla.

"So Layla and me were up all night, well almost you can't consider the napping...well my point is we need a plan. One that's all like in phases and stuff ! We need to make sure things fall into place for Raymond to realise who he has been"  said Aria.

"So I'm thinking..." trailed on Layla

I was just zoning out and watching their faces excited and making plans and high-five-ing.

"Annnndddd kiss" finished Layla looking at me proudly.

"Sorry what now?" I asked confused.

"Omg she wasn't listening!!" Said Aria as she plopped onto the bed.

"Sorry guys it was just too many steps and plans and layers and like thingys" I said.

"Okay why not we take it one step at a time" suggested Layla.

"Phase 1...." Aria began.

                                  ***********

Oh god oh god oh god this was a bad idea, but it's too late to walk away now.

The weather was cold, it was pouring, softly against the windows the rain danced around making hushed noises. The now empty halls of the pack house deadly silent, everyone busy at the east wing preparing the big dinner. The usual sunny afternoon was now grey and soft, sensual.

I was wearing a plain silk-satin dress with a slit and it lay on my body like a second skin. Almost hanging off from my body yet showing off my shape all at once. It was a light pink the kinda that looked almost peach. The perfect pink if you asked me.

And there was Ray, wearing a plain black t-shirt and grey sweat pants. He was watching the rain sitting at the dining area facing the forest. I knew he could sense my presence but he didn't move a muscle. Before I knew it, I deviated from the plan. The plan was simple say hello, make contact without arguing.

I walked up next to him and he turned to face me. What happened next was unpredictable. Time moved in slow motion. And we looked at each other's eyes for what seemed like a minute, a minute too long to mean nothing.

Before I knew it, he pulled me into an embrace. And I felt at home. So hard to resist the pull that was obviously holding onto the both of us. He leaned into me so close and I was against the glass. Leaning onto it, hearing the rain slowly fall into a soothing rhythm and let my breathing take it's own pace. I felt his hands never touching me but hovering around my sides as he caged me against the glass. And for once it felt good to be the prey in his hunt.

I felt his fingers slightly slide across my skin, leaving a trail of heat. My breath hitched in my throat.
I closed my eyes and leaned back into the glass waiting for the kiss. That was inevitable at this point. I felt his warm breath against my neck and I sensed his hovering directly in front of my lips. I relaxed further letting the feeling consume me. But after a minute or two of waiting I opened my eyes. To realise he had literally ghosted me. That .... that ... he was gone just like that. Arghhhh he could be so mean when he wanted to.

I sighed as I slid down the glass onto the marble floor. Burying my head into my hands. "What have you gotten yourself into Mimi?" I questioned out loud.

I still wanted him. At least I think I do. But what happened just now, was it all real or was it in my head. Did Ray want me too.... that incident left me wanting more. To be around this person who had completely captivated me. And now I was playing a game that only led to me losing because if he didn't love me back by the end of this, I'm afraid. I'm afraid I'd be falling head over heels for the big bad wolf.