Oh Boy!

A/n Hey guys! So this is my first serious story here on Wattpad, so please do give it a read.
Bouquets and brickbats- all are welcome :) hope you have fun reading my story!

Ps. this is a romantic story. There will be mush ,wit etc., so guys if its not your type, please dont read it ;)
Pps. i hope this makes you feel all fuzzy and nice. Such stories make me feel so....they help me with my insomnia :)

Please vote, comment, and add to your library. Also follow me pwease?

Alrighty! on with the story(dont wann bore you guys!)

Picture- Theodore Richmond ,played by Theo James (my one true love) :P

Next update: 4 november 2016

Comment for a dedication :D
Also guys if you find mistakes,  please comment over that line :)

**************************************************************************************************

We will never know what is to happen tomorrow - so it is best to live in the moment and regret nothing- the people we meet, the places we go or who we love

Ashlesha's POV

I put down the book I had been reading and threw a sidelong glance at the clock.

3 am. Still no sign of sleep.

Oops! I forgot to introduce myself- Ashlesha Bhalla is my name and I run my million-dollar worth architectural firm: 'High Rise and Shine' and I'm hella proud of it, no doubt.

I am half Punjabi, half Tamilian, (yup I am an Indian), born and brought up in the States, but all human. My dad is from Punjab, while my mom is from Tamil Nadu. Those who know Indians well will know how much of an odd love story that is- seeing that the two communities are opposites and would love to prove their worth over the other. How do I know you ask? Countless family dramas.

Their love story was beautiful, they were neighbours, close friends, and slowly grew close, got married, eventually made three beautiful babies (1 boy and 2 girls. Me, the middle one being the most beautiful of all. : P just kidding) And my north Indian and south Indian pair of grandparents became the best of friends, living under the same roof as one big happy family and all.

I smiled as I reminisced all the times we spent together as a family- my brother Aditya and I were inseparable. Although he was 5 years older than me, we had always been partners in crime, like the time we pushed our grandfathers into the swimming pool, or when we got the female members of our family drunk by feeding them vodka spiked pani puris.

My sister Veera is 20, in college, a massive flirt and a severe pain in the posterior, but sweet on the inside. My parents support me, although I had my own share of disagreements with them, especially mom, and one of them when I was 22 was so bad I kept away for a year- that was the worst. And I had always been daddy's little demon princess.

I looked at the clock once again- 3:20 am. I sighed and got up from my bed and walked up to the full-size mirror for the lack of a better job to do. Insomnia was a pain. I would wake up at 1 in the morning (or night, whatever floats your boat) and would never be able to go back to seep again. My reflection in the mirror stared back at me: short (5'3 ) wheatish skin tone, long black hair in a dishelved state framing my face that made me look like a little kid.

Running a hand through my untameable mane in a lame attempt to smooth it down, I finally decided to go through my drawings and quotation to be presented to Richmond Luxury Industries later in the morning. I had to bag this deal on their new hotel in NYC at any cost.

Finally tying my hair in a bun, I set to work.

Oh, boy. I did not know how my life was going to change post this deal.

************************************************************************************************************

Theo's POV

3 am. Fine whiskey. Good book. A perfect winter night.

But a single thought entered my brain- interns in the morning.

I had to interview a bunch of squibbing interns in the morning who would be working on my dream project- an ultra-luxurious hotel at NYC- which was to be the centre of all attention.

And whose idea, was it? My best friend and idiotic business partner Will Norton.

I groaned as I ran a hand through my already messy brown hair, as he came waltzing into my living room all ready to sleep.

"Dude chill. They are just a bunch of interns"
Will said, as he plopped down on the couch

"That is precisely the whole problem." I muttered under my breath.

"Take it easy and good night. Im going to sleep". And  with that Will stretched himself out on the couch and was out like a light. I have known him since we were a year old, when our mothers met at a day-care centre, and since then most of what was mine was his too- at least that's what he thought.

Oh, boy. I dont know what the rest of the day has in store for me.

************************************************************************************************************