Of contracts and courtships

A/n hey guys!! I'm back with chapter 2 :D
I'll mostly upload all chapters at once...so people can binge read it in bed or something

Shoutout to my first 4 readers and @daughterofathena and @_TheGirlUnknown_ love you guys!

Picture: Logan Waltz played by Logan Lerman (Blue eyed beauty <3)

"When you conquer your fears, you truly become a winner. Afterall, confidence is something you build, not born with."

Ashlesha's POV

The HQ of Richmond Industries in downtown NYC was tastefully built, with glass exteriors, but boring black, dark brown and white interiors. Seated in the massive conference room that had about 50 people, all representatives and owners of different rising architectural ventures, I did feel a little jittery in the beginning. But with the sight of my best friend and co-CEO Logan Waltz, it all changed.

"Have you got all that is needed?" He asked with the pearly white smile of his.

"Yup, and more." I grinned

"But you do know that this is an internship deal only, right?"

"Yes, I do."

"You want a partnership." He stated.

"Yup." I said, popping the 'p'

"But-"

"I know what I am doing. I am sure I can talk him into a partnership with my charming business skills and the drawings." i smirked.

"If you are confident, then I will always be with you no matter what." he said sincerely, squeezing my hand.

This was the whole deal about Logan. I just know that he would stand by me through each one of my decisions, no matter what.

**2 cups of strong coffee and 8 architectural firms later.**

"Representatives from 'High Rise and Shine' may go in to meet Mr. Richmond". a tall and slender receptionist with red hair announced.

"That is our cue." I said as I got up along with Logan.

"Ready?" he asked

"Ready." I said as I bumped his fist.

Theo's POV

"Yeah, come in." I said absent mindedly as I spared a glance at the door to my cabin.

I saw her.

She was pretty enough, with long hair and large eyes- a striking black colour, I noticed as she sat down opposite me. Her eyes held an odd sort of defiance, a formidability, that I had never seen in eyes other than my own.

"Ashlesha Bhalla, CEO , 'High Rise and Shine' "she said in a smooth voice ,extending her hand, a smile on her face.

"Theo Richmond" I said taking her hand, a lot smaller than my own, as though in a daze

"And I am Logan Waltz "a cheerful crisp male voice said. It was the first time I saw the guy who came with her.

Giving him an almost forced tight smile, I said "OK. So lets get down to busi-"

"Am I too late?!" I looked up in annoyance to see an overenthusiastic Will make a beeline to my desk.

"Ah and who may this pretty young lady be?"he grinned , displaying his perfectly aligned teeth.

"Probably the one you dream of all night" she said ,all too dramatic

Oh, how I would like to punch that silly grin right off his face- wait. Am I jealous of the attention he is receiving from this female intern I met like a few minutes ago?