Vilkas // Bear Attack // Skyrim Imagine

Vilkas // bear Attack // Skyrim imagine

The night was getting dark and the wind was getting strong as I walked past the Inn's of skyrim. I had been walking for hours, desperate to get to Whiterun in search for a job.

The amount of times I've got lost didn't come close to the amount of times I've been chased by bears, wolf's, trolls and saber cats. The dagger I had in my right hand was my only weapon and the 4 gold in my pocket was for food when I reach my location.

The snowy road felt like it was disappearing as more snow piled up on the ground, fearing I would get lost again I took my map out from my knapsack to look for the nearest city or village. Morthal was the closest as I trudged through the deep snow and almost loosing my footing on the ice.

my eyes could see the lit up city of Morthal. The guards carried torches and the civilians where either in Moorside Inn or sleeping in their wooden houses. The guards gave me strange looks as they knew I was an outsider, a traveller with no gold. I shrugged it off as I hugged my arms around myself trying to keep warm for the couple minutes it took to walk to the Inn.

The door opened widely as I stepped into the wooden Building. Nords where singing and dancing and a strong smell of mead and food filled the air, it hurt as I hadn't eaten in days and I'd kill for a bit of bread.

I sat in a chair in the corner Secluded from everyone else. Time went by slowly as I got a couple of stares from the Nords and my eyes began to get tired. My eyelids shut slowly and ever so often I felt the cold from the outside when someone walked out and headed off to their house.

"Wake up and buy a bed or you're out. No free shelter" I heard the owner shout at me and grabbed my arms. She rummaged through my coin purse and only found 4 gold, the look she gave me was cold, sending daggers through my soul. Her cold hands gripped onto my arms and pushed me out the door and sending me flying down the stairs and I landed in a pile of snow.

My nose was now red from the cold and my teeth where chittering. I wrapped my arms around my torso as I made my way along the snowy path once again.

It wasn't long until I came across a shrine that had 3 septums laying on the floor. My cold fingers touched the warm gold as I placed it in my pocket and continued my journey.

The sun began to rise as I had finally made it out of the snow, the warm weather hid me as a small smile played on my lips. I had seen a couple of other travellers on my adventure, most tried to mug me and others played music and laughed with me.

I pasted a giants camp and I quickly ran past the mammoths but also caught the attention of a cave bear, my feet ran as fast as I could but couldn't out-run the animal. It came closer and closer as I knew this was the end and I wouldn't make it to Whiterun.

The sound of an arrow flew through the air and hit the bear in the eye. "Hey you, come here" the voice of a woman shouted .

I saw two Nords sanding at the side of road, one with a bow and the other with a greatsword. I rushed quickly to them and the woman with brown hair and war paint spread across her face introduced herself as Aela the hundress.

I looked to her left where the male stood with dark hair and he clenched his fist. "This is Vilkas, not much of a talker to strangers" Aela said as she smiled and told me to follow her back to Whiterun.

This was my chance to finally complete my journey and maybe even make a couple new friends. Alea walked ahead and left me behind her with Vilkas, his dark, short hair suited his sculpted face perfectly and a small growl-like smile formed on his face.

Aela chased a wolf down a bridge and left me alone with Vilkas, his armor hugged his muscular body and I could see the ridges of his bones poke out from the opening in his shoulders.

A small laugh escaped his lips and stood with his arms crossed. "What's wrong?" I asked him raising an eyebrow

"Checking me out are we?" He asked as a smirk grew on his mouth. I was in fact checking him out but I wasn't going to admit it

"Pfft, you? No" I said nervously but he obviously knew I was lying. The chuckle escaping his lips said it all.

"I'm pretty sure I saw you. Or you have a lazy eye" he said teasing me. The redness on my cheeks gave it all away as I tried to tide it by putting my hands over my face.

"It's alright, I'd check me out to if I were you"

******

This one is kinda long and takes forever for vilkas to be Intoduced, I'm sorry about that.

I accidentally deleted this and I thought I couldn't get it back but I Googled it and I finally got it back. I nearly broke my phone from throwing it across my room. Oops

Please tell me if you liked It, love you guys Xx