Farkas // werewolf // Skyrim imagines

I was locked in a small room with metal bars at the door, I felt so bad as I saw Silver hand trapping Farkas in a corner. I knew he could never fight them of himself.

"Farkas!" I screamed and hit my hands against the metal bars, but the Silver hands didn't take their gaze of Farkas. I had developed feelings for him, and seeing him die in front of me while I can't do anything about it will break my heart.

I could feel tears forming in my eyes, but I stood in shock as Farkas began to bend over, his body shape started to grow as hair started to form around his whole body. His fingernails grew into claws and his teeth turned into fangs as he howled at the sky as he still stood on two legs.

I was shocked, frightened... In love.

I started to walk backwards until I hit the wall behind me, my eyes glued to the werewolf tearing into the silver hand, one by one they went down as Farkas didn't get a single scratch.

As soon as they were all dead Farkas ran out the door and the metal bars came up as I was free, though i was still in shock.

Farkas came running back in, he was back to his human form as he stood in front of me. He looked a little sad.

"I'm sorry you had to see that. I understand if you're scared of us, I would be too-" his sentence was cut off as I put my arms around him as pulled my body close, hugging him tightly.

He didn't know what I was doing as he stood awkwardly as I pulled back. "That was... Amazing!" I exclaimed, Farkas still stood in front of me, a little confused.

"It.. was? I thought you'd hate me after" he rubbed the back of his neck

"If anything it made me like you more"