Niruin // Lockpicking // Skyrim Imagine

Niruin // lockpicking // Skyrim Imagine

The ragged flagon wasn't busy, the usual thieves scattered around the place drinking and laughing and occasional backchat from Vex. The passage through the secret wardrobe was open and I decided to go through to the door and into the Cistern.

I walked around a bit to catch the eyes of a few thieves I haven't seen in a while. A lot greeted me and smiled and the rest waved at me from a far.

I walked up to Brynjof to ask if he wanted to join me for a drink in the tavern but his usual answer "sorry lass... I've got important things to do. We'll speak another time" was his answer to everything I ask him.

I just answered a slight "ok, see you later" and walked away, my smile dropped from my face as I knew our friendship was going down hill with his 'important things'

I walked into the practice room to find Niruin shooting steel arrows at the practice dummy. They all hit the same place and he didn't miss once, it only took a second to take an arrow out his quiver and place it in his bow. His face was full of concentration and he hasn't even realised I was here, the noise of the arrow hitting the straw brought a smile to my face as it reminded me I was home.

A small cough escaped my lips to let him know I was watching him, his head turned in my direction and he slightly jumped. His hand flew over his heart and a smile played on his lips "you scared me" he laughed out while placing his bow on the floor beside him.

"That was my intention" I laughed and walked over to him "I'm sorry" I pouted.

He chuckled and said "it's okay, but I'm going to get you back" he jokingly threatened.

I just laughed and walked over to the practice chests and started on master. The lock opened with ease as I turned around to Niruin and smirked, the bosmer stood in front of me admiring my lockpicking skills and sat beside me as I was working on expert. As soon as it opened he said "you're a pretty good thief I'll give you that. But are you any good at archery?" He only asked me that because he knew I was really bad at shooting arrows. I was never able to hit the target first time and when I did it would never be near the center. His smirk grew bigger when I didn't answer him.

I huffed and pouted at the Bosmer and he just chuckled, he stood up and reached out his arm for me to take. My arm extended and my hand fit perfectly into his, the sudden strength of pull sent me flying into his chest but not enough to knock him over, his arms hugged my waste as I tried to escape and my giggles filled the room.

*********

Vote and comment if you think I should do a part 2 of this imagine