Homunculus

"I kind of feel bad for Amelia though..." He shakes his head. "You shouldn't feel sorry for people who are like that...."

"I've gotta find him.." I walk around town and look for him. "C'mon, he couldn't have gone far..."

"I hate people...." He sighs. "Now where am I gonna find that alchemist."

I end up getting lost wandering around Central and sit down on the ground. "Tch, I don't need him to find this Alchemist. I can do it on my own." I sigh. "Who the hell am I kidding? I need all the help I can get for a case like this." I pull out my cell and call Major Armstrong.

"Miss Koy! How nice of you to call, what can I do for you?"

"Have you found a way for me to help with this case yet?"

"Yes I have, Mustang agreed to put you on the case..but..."

"There's a catch right?"

"I'm afraid so, If you want to help you'll have to be a worse case scenario person..meaning-"

"Meaning you guys only call me in if someone dies...got it.."

"Sorry Amelia,"

"Yeah, whatever." I hang up the phone. "I guess i'm on my own for this then."

"What an ass. Mustang only let me leave to piss me off!" He slams his fist on the ground.

I jump as I hear the sound echo through from the forest. "What was that?" I look down through the trees. "It was probably nothing.."

Sage growls and he picks her up. "Sorry..." He stands up and kicks the ground. "I'm so lost..."

"Hmm..I wonder.." I reach into my bag and pull out a dog whistle and blow into it. "And the Colonel said it was stupid to carry one of these.."

Sage wiggles out of his hands and bolts out of the woods. "Sage?! Wait!" He runs after her.

"Damn...guess I was wrong." I tuck the whistle back into my bag.

Sage runs up to me and barks. He was close behind her. "Oh, its you." He frowns.

I lean over and pat Sage on the head. "I guess I got lucky after all." I stand back up. "As much as I hate saying this, I need your help."

He laughs "Like I would help you."

"Fine, I thought you wanted to find that alchemist..but I guess I was wrong." I smirk

"It's not like I would help you anyway. And besides, even if I did want to help you, I don't work with the military."

"Well I'm not working with them on this case...not entirely..but fine, I can find him on my own." I turn and start walking.

He grits his teeth "....Well if you insist I come then fine." He puts Sage in his hood and follows me.

"That's what I thought." I grin and keep walking. "So the guy we're looking for is the Crimson Alchemist, he specializes in fireworks & explosions basically."

"Petty...." He grunts.

"My thoughts exactly..his name Is Solf J. Kimblee I believe." We get back into town and I look around. "Do you have any leads to where he might be?"

"I have no idea..."

I sigh. "Great..so looks like i'll be doing some research then."

"Do you see her?" The voice is low "Mhm, with the boy there." The other voice points to us.