The New Kid Named Phil.

Hey guys! This is my new phan fic, I hope you like it and if you have anything to tell me let me know! Thanks!

Phil's POV:

    I walk up to the dreaded hell that we all call school, and I pulled down my sleeves and my hood, in the hopes no one would see me, but oh was I wrong, three men and two women (a grade up) and started to talk to me, 'oh hey, look its another gay faggot!' How did they know I was gay? 'Yea, he probably likes that other kid, Daniel' who's Daniel? 'Probably, let's go beat em up!' They all started walking over to me, I wasn't the type to run for a 16 year old, but I had just escaped that kind of stuff from my father when me and my mother finally moved out, that want happening today.
I bolted as fast as I could, but then my hood fell down and I had to put it back up, but they only saw my jet black hair with red tips.
I kept running, but then I tripped and someone caught me, I was scared it was one of the bullies so I almost screamed, but he saw I was about to scream and covered my mouth, I was a pretty light kid and he saw my cuts and bruises and picked me up, taking to the bathroom and walking to a stall with me and closed it.
He sat me down and smiled 'your pretty light for a what, 16 year old? Anyway, my name is Daniel, but you can call me dan!' He smiled, I tried to smile but failed, he looked at my arm and took it in his hand.
He looked at the cuts
He looked at the bruises.
He looked at the fresh blood from this morning.
He saw it all.
And mostly, he saw my pain.

Hahaha I'm evil! Cliffhangers!!! Well, I might add more later! Thanks guys!!