The Hospital

Guys I'm really trying to edit more! So here's another chapter for you!

Phil's POV:
     I woke up in the hospital room with Phil's mum. My mum must have carried me in. I looked at Dan, he looked so peaceful. He didn't deserve this.
There was almost nothing worse than what I had experienced, except that Dan's mum thought it was her fault.
All I could do was stare at Dan. I couldn't look away. I wanted to, but I couldn't.
I finally broke my gaze to look at a note my mum had gave me when I left. I heard Dan's mum jump up and squeal.
I quickly looked up, Dan was sat bolt upright with a confused expression on his face. I ran over to him and hugged him tight, not wanting to ever let go.

Dan's POV: (sorry his point of veiw is gonna be pretty short)
     The next thing i knew i was awake, phil holding onto me tight. He looked so scared, worried, happy, and yet emotionless all at the same time. His gaze was hard to read but I knew there was love behind it.
Phil let go of me so my mum could hug me as well, she had thick tears streaming down her face, clearly thinking it was her fault, but I knew that she knew that it wasn't.

Sorry this was such a short chapter but at least its something! I hope you enjoyed! Byee!