The Fight.

Hey guys!! Hope your enjoying this as much as I'm enjoying writing it! And without further ado, let's get on with the story!

Phil's POV:
That was when it was all going down. And everyone knew it. That's when I stood up and punched her square in the face. She fell to the ground and held her nose that was now pouring blood. Dan and everyone else looked at me in fear as she stood up. "My my this ones a strong faggot!" Everyone laughed. Then when everyone saw the anger in my eyes the room went silent. She looked at me waiting. So I walked between the seats and punched her in the stomach and kneed her in the stomach as well, making her fall to the ground again. I looked back to Dan who seemed to be trying to hide his tears, knowing what was coming next.

Dan's POV:
I looked at the teacher with tears as she stood up. She looked at Phil the way she had never looked at anyone before. Then she finally got up to Phil. Phil looked at me one last time before the teacher forced him to look at her. Phil looked calm, like no one ever had. He knew what was coming and was ready to experience it. That's when she grabbed his head and slammed it on my desk multiple times. Looking at me with an evil look in her eyes. Then the principal walked in, and thank god he did. Right as Phil was on the verge of passing out the principal walked up to the teacher and grabbed her. "Miss what do you think tour doing to Phil?!" She looked scared. All of the students explained what happened and the nurse rushed in and helped Phil and me seeing as she also slammed me on my desk a few times. That's when the police got involved. I didn't see much but I know that the principal was very mad and she got her degree taken away. She's also in jail. And thank god. But that's when I noticed Phil wasn't breathing..

OH NO CLIFFHANGERZ!?!?!???!!!?! XD but yea, I cliffhangered you, hope you enjoyed this part and I will hopefully be writing more soon.