Please Say He's Ok..

Hey guys! So, I hope you enjoy this story so far, and I don't have much to say besides, hope you enjoy!

Dan's POV:
The nurse was on the phone with the police to have an ambulance come, while I was sitting, trembling, next to Phil. Please tell me he will be ok.. I loved Phil. He couldn't leave me. Not this early.. I looked into his lifeless, colorless, face and kissed him, and whispered in his ear 'please don't leave me... I need you..' Then the ambulance showed up. The nurse called Phil's mum and dad while I called my mum. She said she'd be at school to pick me up to see Phil in 10 minutes. And thank god she was. I needed to see him.

Phil's POV:
I wasn't breathing. I wasn't alive. But I could still hear him. I could still feel him. And I was doing everything I could to keep alive.. The next thing I knew I was awake in a hospital and Dan jumped up and hugged me as tight as he could. I smiled as I hugged him back. Then a nurse walked in and said I was free to leave. I got changed and me and Dan walked out, but only then did he realize, all of my cuts up and down my legs too, seeing as my pants got rolled up. Next thing I knew I was in Dan's arms and he kissed me 'Phil. Please stop cutting. You know I don't like it' I texted my mum and she said I could stay at Dan's. And once we got to Dan's, we cuddled up and fell asleep, without any other sign, we knew, we were made for each other.

There you guys go! Hope you enjoyed this part, and I hope you enjoy the story so far! I love making it, so as long as you guys keep reading I'll keep posting!