Back Together

HI hi I'm back from a well needed yet still very needed break. I felt like writing and I won't stop now. (PSA: Typing with nails is so hard)

MONDAY

"GOOD MORNING MY LOVES!!!!" Mitch said yelling into the camera.

"Jesus Mitchy you think you are loud enough?" Scott said coming to kiss him on the cheek.

"I don't know, you've heard me be louder, why don't you be the judge?" Mitch said.

"OH MY GOSH MIIIITCH!" Avi screamed laughing.

"Savage!" Kevin laughed.

"...I think you could be louder." Scott smirked.

"OH WOW Stop flirting you two!" Kirstie said.

"Or don't." Avi sticked out his tongue.

"Avi!" Mitch gasped. "You minx."

"You are so lucky our kids are not here right now!" Kevin said.

"And if they were?" Avi wiggled his eyebrows.

"Oh KAY THAT'S WAY MORE THAN I NEEDED TO KNOW OF BOTH OF YOUR SEX LIVES!" Kirstie said.

"Are you sure we can go into detail for you." Mitch teased.

"i swear before everything Mitchell Coby Micheal Grassi-Hoying, I will end you." Kirstie said.

"OK so Hi everyone sorry for the break, but hunty needed some love and R&R." Mitch said.

"But we haven't forgot questions or anything at that matter, we just been....busy." Avi said.

"In more ways than one." Kevin said.

"Kevin for the life of me!" Avi said.

"BUT like we promised on with the questions from dailyscomiche asks 'How did the kids react to tour life? Ex: tour bus, shows all the time'" Mitch said.

"Ummm pretty well it was a little crazy, tiresome, but it was all out of love." Avi said.

"It was a little crazy for a bit, since there was a lot of moving and they aren't used to it like we are, but they loved being with us so." Mitch said.

"Next question from LittlePrince(x) asks 'Who is the quietest of the kids and who is the loudest?'" Avi said.

"That's so hard!...ummmm maybe Bradley not around Bailey, but Anna is a darling too." Mitch said.

"Basically when all our kids are by themselves." Avi said laughing.

"Ain't that the truth." Scott said sipping his Starbucks (cough cough tea)

"Next question, wanna read it Kev-Kev?" Mitch asked.

"Sure A.Pentababy asks 'What do you do with all the toys the kids get? You can't possibly keep them all'" Kevin said.

"Let ME TELL YOU!" Scott said. "We have a closet of toys that shall be locked until one the kids want something since Bradley AND Bailey break so many toys."

"It must be a twin thing because Anna does, but they have had to replace so many things for them." Kirstie said.

"Yeah that's why there is always an adult around for the IPad now." Mitch said seriously.

"I REMEMBER THAT STORY, you were so upset." Kirstie said.

"Yeah we had to replace three IPads since having kids." Mitch said.

"Jesus." Kevin said.

"Yeah, but such as life, if we missed a question I am so sorry ask again and we will get to you as soon as possible." Mitch said.

"Bae." Scott said. "They are almost here."

"Oh yeah so y'all might be wondering where are the kids?" Avi said.

"They went to Disneyland with the pentaparents." Kevin said.

"FOR 3 DAYS!" Mitch said.

"Because they love us." Scott said.

"Even my mom went and she doesn't even have her grandchild yet." Kirstie said.

"Early training, you and Jeremy should take the kids one day, it's training." Scott said.

"Yeah I'll do that one day." Kirstie said.

"Mmmm" Avi moaned. (NOT WHAT YOU ARE THINKING! OUT OF THE GUTTER!)

"You still sick?" Mitch asked.

"Yeah a bit." Avi said.

"What your doctor say?" Scott asked.

"Oh nothing....oh, but he said your second godchild will be here in 7 months." Avi said going to the kitchen.

"...Wait..what.....WHAT!!!!" Mitch said chasing after Avi.

"WOAHHHHH!!!!!!!" Scott hugged Kevin.

In the kitchen Mitch attacked Avi hugging him on the floor.

The door opened to find the kids and Pentaparents.

They all looked around at everyone on the floor or hugging.

"Umm what we miss?" Mike said.

They all laughed.

CUT

"REALLY!!!!!!!!" Annabelle screamed. "CAN I HAVE A SISTER!?!"

Avi and Kevin laughed.

WOOOOOOOO BACK IN ACTION! You know what to do! Comment, ask a question, or just talk to me

WOOOOOOOO BACK IN ACTION! You know what to do! Comment, ask a question, or just talk to me. Either way...

Until Next Time~Mindly_Insane