Authors Note: Radish

Hi there! Thank you all for your support on this story, I appreciate each and every one of you who take the time to read each chapter, vote, and comment your thoughts. I wouldn't be sharing my stories on Wattpad if it wasn't for you. You guys inspire me daily to continue pursuing my passion of writing.  

Along with sharing my stories, I am now currently a writer on Radish. For those of you who have never heard of Radish, it's a free/in app purchase fictional web-mobile app available on iOS and Android. I still will be updating my two stories Essence and Timelapse here on Wattpad, however, I too, will be sharing stories on Radish.

To All The Boys I Loved Before, will now be continued through Radish, as well as the final draft of Anywhere But Here. Both stories will have the first three chapters up for free, however, after said chapters you will need coins to gain access to chapters once they are immediately updated, OR, you can wait a week to read them for free.

Stories such as Neverland and the second version of Anonymous will also be up on Radish, for your enjoyment to read for free. 

You can find me on Radish but searching the name of my books or by my username @tilmorning .

Again, thank you for your support here on Wattpad! Updates on Timelapse will be once a week here on Wattpad along with updates on other stories via Radish

Again, thank you for your support here on Wattpad! Updates on Timelapse will be once a week here on Wattpad along with updates on other stories via Radish. I hope to see you all on Radish :-)