How Could You!?

Hermione's P.O.V

Ginny explained what had happened and I was shocked, there was never any hints towards this happening.

"Are you joking!?" Draco ended up shouting

Ginny shook her head, tears streaming down her face.

"Well at least he told you." I sighed.

"I just c-can't belive that h-he didn't tell me b-before," Ginny said in between sobs.

"Are you sure he wasn't joking?" Draco said and at the moment I felt like hitting his pretty face. Wait no, not pretty, what am I saying?

"Of course she wasn't joking! She wouldn't be here if it was!" I immediately regretted my tone, the look on his face made me want to take it back. He stood up and looked at Ginny apologetically.

"I'm sorry this happened. I'm sure Hermione can understand better and she seems to know how to handle it. I'll take my leave now." He said to her then looked at me. Not saying a word he left and went out the common room door.

I winced as the door slammed, but I couldn't think about that now, one of my friends were hurt and the other one caused it.

"Ginny, were there any signs before, little hints, anything that was off?" I said looking back over at her.

"N-no nothing." She whipped some of her tears away.

I pulled Ginny into a tight hug, "It'll be okay, maybe it just wasn't meant to be. I'm sure he had meant to tell you sooner, maybe he just didn't feel like he could."

"Maybe you're right, but it hurts that he didn't tell me sooner." Her tears had finally stopped falling.

"You two should have a talk."

"And what have him lie again?"

"Hey, it was probably really hard for him to tell you."

"I know, I know. I'm not mad. Really I'm not."

"Are you guys still going to be friends?"

"Of course. I am still going to be his friend."

"Then go talk to him. He's probably feeling really guilty right now."

"You're right, you're always right." She gave me a hug. "Thank you Hermione."

And with that she left leaving me to my thoughts.

Draco's P.O.V

"How could you!?" I yelled walking towards him.