It's Not What You Think!

Draco's P.O.V

Luna. Of course it's Luna. She cut me off and I was about to get a kiss!

"Sorry you had a bunch of Wrackspurts on you head, in fact you both do," Luna said her odd glasses on. "Just figured you should know."

Hermione sighed, and took a step back from me looking and little flustered. I could feel my signature smirk work it's way onto my face.

"Never mind they're gone, as soon as you stepped away they left," she tilted her head and shrugged walking away.

"Are we suppose to belive in," I thought for a moment, "Wrackspurts?"

"You can belive whatever you want to, I mean if you belive in Wrackspurts then ou should go talk to Luna..." she trailed off eyes resting on my lips. Her face was confused.

"What?" I asked, my hand reaching up to brush my lips, was there. Something on it?

"We didn't kiss right now," she stated still looking at me and then she seemed to get whatever she was puzzling over.

"Right, we didn't get to because Luna walked by and you jumped apart when she started talking about Wrackspurts."

"Your lips are puffy, you've been kissing someone."

I froze and started at her. I didn't realize that kiss with Potter would result in me having puffy lips.

"That's what I thought and here I was apologizing and feeling bad while you were off kissing some girl! You proved them right, you didn't change after the war, you're still a self centered bastard!" She yelled at me as tears.

"Hermione, listen it's not what you thi-" She slapped me, I looked at her in shock, one hand moving up to my cheek. For a moment I saw a flash of what seemed like regret in her eyes.

"I never want you to talk to me again, ever," she spat out in rage as she spun on her heels and walked away.

"Hermione," I said calling her name, it pained me to see her walking away, I'd hurt her, I chocked down a sob.

"Goodbye Draco," she said as she turned the corner.

I looked around the hallway lost, I wanted to go after her, to hug her, to explain what had happened, but I couldn't move I was frozen to the spot. I wanted to hold her in my arms, fix everything I'd done. There was no way that she'd listen to me....I had only one hope....Harry freaking Potter