Chapter 9: Dumb Little Moments

Clarke woke up confused.

She didn't know where she was and didn't know quite what she was laying on. It was warm and it kept moving?

Clarke opened her eyes and began to look around at the scene around her. She immediately began to recognize her surroundings and remembered that she was in Raven's living room. The memories from that past night began to flow back to her as her heart races when she thinks of what she is sleeping on. She looks up to see Lexa's sleeping face.

"Beautiful," Clarke thinks to herself. She then mentally shakes her head at her thought process. Clarke lays her head back down as opposed to attempting to get up so she doesn't wake Lexa, but her sleep didn't last much longer.

"Mmh," Lexa groaned and shifted slightly. She then opened one of her eyes, "Oh, hey there," Lexa greeted.

"Good morning," Clarke said back.

"How did we end up in this position?" Lexa said as she noticed the state that they slept in.

"I honestly have no fucking clue," she said then laughed.

"Ok, get off of me now." Lexa said as she began to push Clarke off her body, physically uncomfortable with having the weight of another person on top of her.

"Okay, okay! I'm getting off." Clarke swung her legs over to the side of the couch and she was about to stand up when she stepped on something, well more like someone.

"Hey, watch it!" Octavia said, sprawled out on the floor with sleep in her voice. Clarke stopped her current action and remained seated on Lexa while trying to find a place for her feet.

"Sorry Octavia. Didn't see you down there." Clarke apologized then Octavia groaned and pulled her feet up so she was now curled into a ball. Clarke stood up from the couch and Lexa soon followed suit. She stretched her arms above her head and groaned.

"Fuck, my back hurts," Lexa exclaimed, "That's the most uncomfortable couch ever."

"Hey, don't say that about my couch!" Raven said from the recliner, obviously awake.

"I didn't mean to offend your couch, Raven." Raven started laughing and jumped up from the recliner.

"I was wondering when you bitches would finally get up."

"Well, only two out of the three bitches are up." Clarke stated and motioned towards Octavia who was forcing her eyes shut.

"Oh," Raven said, "Hey," she began pushing Octavia with her foot," Get up." Octavia moved the blanket above her head.

"No."

"Okay then, you put this upon yourself," Raven said.

"What?" Octavia asked confused. Then, Raven grabbed her around her torso and pulled her up, which she found to be quite a difficult task as she wasn't as strong as she thought she was. Raven ended up on the ground with Octavia, who was wide awake now, but just being difficult. Raven exhaled loudly.

"C'mon! Just get up already," Raven whined as she pushed on Octavia's shoulder. She eventually pushed her on her back, "Alright, attempt number two you big baby." Raven tried again to get Octavia to sit up by grabbing her. Raven awas met with heavy resistance as Octavia groaned and tried to push her away while still keeping her eyes closed. Raven's grip remained tight onto Octavia as she tried to get the sleeping girl in an upright position.