Chapter 11: You Feel So Right

Clarke laid in her bed and stared at the ceiling. She didn't even bother to say hi to her mom or even change into more comfortable clothes. She felt like shit. The sun was already far gone and the ceiling Clarke stared at the pitch black ceiling.

Just then, the ceiling illuminated and she heard the sound of her ringer going off on her phone. It was Lexa's facetime call. She quickly denied it, not wanting to talk to anyone tonight, including Lexa.

She thought back to what Lexa said about not letting Finn guilt trip her into anything, but that's exactly what she did.

Clarke rolled over in bed and closed her eyes. She fell asleep there, in all her clothes and shoes.

~

Clarke remained in a low mood throughout that Sunday. She didn't really do a whole lot. She eventually did end up going on her phone, but she didn't talk to Lexa. All she did was play 8-ball with Raven and Octavia.

She took a long, hot shower and it made her think about the night before. She felt gross remembering how Finn's hands glided all over her body. She hated how he convinced her to have sex with him just to prove her to be loyal to him. Thinking about him only brings a bad taste in her mouth as she begins to realize just how much she doesn't want to be with him. He's honestly a big headed asshole and doesn't know why she is still with him. Clarke can't believe she had sex with him.

Goddammit why did I have sex with him? Clarke thought to herself. She thinks about how she should have just listened to Lexa.

Lexa.

Clarke thoughts diverted to the girl with her eyes. Normally, Clarke would snap herself out of thinking this about Lexa subconsciously, but just the mere thought of the girl comforted her. Her voice was soft and her words were soothing. Clarke could never get enough of listening to Lexa talk. The nightly facetime calls were the best things ever. She wishes she wouldn't have denied Lexa's facetime call the day before because she knows it would've cheered her up for sure. Spending time in real life with Lexa was even better though.

The last time she saw her in person was when she spent the night at Raven's just that past week. Clarke recalls making homemade pizzas with her friends and then "watching" a movie. She didn't really watch it however. Half the time was spent leaning, and eventually cuddling, on Lexa and focusing more on that, the other half was spent asleep. On top of Lexa.

Clarke thinks of how soft Lexa was and how safe she felt asleep in Lexa's arms. It felt right. She wondered what kissing her would be like.

Okay that's far enough, Clarke thought, internally scolding herself for letting her thoughts wander too much about Lexa. Plus the water was beginning to get cold.

Upon getting out of the shower with her new, happier attitude, she decided to facetime Lexa, even though it was the middle of the day and not at night like usual. She was moderately surprised when Lexa answered the call so quickly.

"How did I know you were gonna call?"Lexa asked right away.

"You just know me so well," Clarke replied.

"Ok so I wanted to ask you, what happened last night? You declined my call so quickly," Lexa said and Clarke looked down, "Something happened didn't it?

"Well something did happen," Clarke answered, "We uhm, y'know,"

"Please tell me he didn't try to pressure you into this," Clarke remained silent, "Clarke." Lexa said sympathetically, "I told you th-"