Chapter 3

Unkown POV

"Where the hell is she." I gritted my teeth in anger. It was the second time that they were late to a meeting.

Just as I was lost in thought, she came. She was whirling through the slightly opened door and stopped dead as she entered the room.

"Yoongi oppa." She bowed many times before straightening herself up and fixing her ruffled school uniform skirt.

"What took you so long?" I impatiently asked looking at my watch.

"M-Mrs. Kwon d-didn't let me leave early." She stuttered before looking at the cold ground in shame and embarrassment.

"Yah, Kisum. When boss schedules a meeting with me, you have to be here on time. She does not mess around." I lectured her.

"Can we start the meeting?" The boy next to Kisum asked quietly.

"Alright. Boss asked us to find another target. She said that it's a third year student who did her wrong. The student owes her a lot of money." I concluded recalling what boss had told me just moments before coming here.

"Do we know who it is?" The boy asked while processing the information.

"Yes, it's Lee Soyeon. She owes boss money for protecting her parents from the law when they were in trouble for fraud." I explained slowly.

The boy and Kisum nodded their heads as they digested what I was telling them. The boy, looked up at me and had an evil smirk creep onto his face.

"Quit your dirty thoughts Taehyung." I snarled at the hormonal boy.

"How much time do we have to find her?" Kisum asked while giving Taehyung a death glare.

"12 hours."

Kisum's jaw dropped. She stood watching me with a surprised expression written all over her face.

"What the hell do you mean we only have 12 hours to find and kill her?"

"We have another target to find and kill in 24 hours. Giving us twelve hours for both cases."

"Who's the second target?"

"Park Jimin."

"N-no p-please no, h-he's my b-boyfriend." Kisum pleaded while shaking her head profusely.

"I'm very sorry Kisum, but I can't ask boss to tell us to not kill him." I sighed heavily watching her slowly and quietly sob while Taehyung started patting her back while embracing her.