Chapter 11

Jeon Jungkook POV

It was already Monday and today, we had a trip.

We were going to the art museum just a few blocks away from the schools campus in Seoul.

"Alright class, settle down. We will be walking to the art museum so please listen quietly to the loud speaker to hear if our class gets called." Mrs. Kwon yelled to the class that was busy prattling to each other.

"Classes A, B, C and D please report to the schools front entrance." Mr. Kyung, the principal said in the loud speaker.

Our class was H, so we still had time before we would be getting called.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. Turning around, I saw Namjoon looking at me with a smile on his face.

"Bwo?" I asked confusedly.

"I have an offer for you to consider."

"Huh?"

"Just listen to me."

"So, I may or may not know who the killer is and I suggest you work with them."

"What!" I yelled a bit too loudly, causing students around us to turn and stare at us.

"Quiet down." Namjoon ordered while apologizing to the students who turned around because of me.

"As I was saying, the job offers benefits. I understand that have a goal in this school."

How does he know that I have a goal? I mean how, does he know which goal it is specifically?

"I know you want to get closer to Song Jihye. Well, with your new job you could get VERY close to her." Namjoon emphasized the very part of his statement.

"H-How did you know that I liked her?"

"Just my instincts." Namjoon sweetly smiled at me.

"When does my job start?"

"Now."

"But I don't even know who the killer is!"

"Oh yes you do."

Freezing, I realized who he was referring to.

Jihye? She's the killer? Well that explains a lot then. I guess she isn't that closed off and quiet as I thought. I knew something was going on when she approached me first when I was thinking while the students left to go to the canteen.

"What do I do exactly?"

"That, you ask Jihye. She's your new boss." He turned and nudged me towards the direction that she was sitting.

She was too busy staring out of the window of her seat to notice us. She is always staring off in class and I always wonder how she manages to get such good grades.

"Classes E, F, G and H please report down to the school's front entrance." Mr. Kyung called down.

"Okay everyone please stand up and walk down in pairs." Mrs. Kwon yelled as we all walked towards the door.