My Bully

Hey guys my name is Sarah.Im 16 and i live in LA with my mom.My dad left me and my mom when i was 10.I get picked on at school by Chris and his friends.I dont know why Chris picks on me i never did anything to him.He is in my class and i like him alot.My mom also has a boyfriend named Jason and he hits me.I dont tell my mom cuz im scared.He does it when my mom is in the shower or at work.

Hey im Chris im 17 and i live in LA with my dad.My mom died giving birth to me so yeah.There is this girl named Sarah that goes to my school.I dont like her at all.She pretty tho i pick on her with my boys.Shes kinda weird thats why i dont talk to her.

Sarahs pov:I woke at 6:00am for school.I got out of bed in went in the bathroom i brushed my teeth and washed my face.I took a 40 min shower then got out.It was 7:30 so i had to hurry up.I put on a black shirt and white skinny jeans and my shoes.I left my hair out and put on some lip gloss.I got some lotion and rubbed it on my arms.I grabbed my backpack and phone and went down stairs.My mom was there talking to jason.

"Bye ma bye jason"i said leaving out the house.

I dont have a car and it sucks cuz i have to walk to school.I got to school and it was 8:00.I walked to my locker and saw chris and his friends walking my way.

"Shit"i whispered to myself

I got my books and and put my bookbag in my locker.I was walking to math when chris pushed me into a locker.All his friends were laughing and Chris got in my face.

"Hey bitch"he said

"Hi"i whispered

"Your ass is lookin good in them pants!"

I didnt say anything.I picked up my books that fell on the floor and walked away.When i got to math i sat in the back.Chris came in 5 mins later and looked at me.I looked down at my feet.

It was last period and that was gym.I walked into gym.When i got there Couch said we were playin basketball.

When gym was over i grabbed my bag and left.When i walked out of school i saw jason.He grabbed my arm and pushed me in the car.

chris pov:I was walking out of school and i saw Sarah,some dude pushed her in the car.I laughed and got in my car dumb bitch why would she let someone push her.I drove home and went up to my room.My dad wasnt home and i was okay with that.It was about 4 and i was  bored so i got up and went for a drive.

sarah pov:

Jason drove me home and my mom wasnt there FML.He pulled me out the car by my hair.When we got inside

he slapped me in the face.

"You know your a dumb ugly lil bitch."

He punched me in my arm and my nose.

I cried and went up stairs to my room.I locked my door and laid down on my bed.Why does this happen to me i hate my life.I should just die nobody would care if i died.I walked in to the bathroom and got a razor.I sat down on my bed and cut my wrist.I cried and and put the razor down.I wipped the blood away and laid back in bed.I wish someone loved me not just loved me but showed there love.It was 10:00 and my mom still wasnt here so i just feel asleep.