Its over!

same day sarah pov:

"Babyy"chris said walking up to me

I moved back and looked at sammy she was putting on her things.I walked up to her pushed her to the floor.I got on top of her and started to punch her she was trying to fight back but it wasnt working i felt arms on my waist trying pull me off.So i grabbed her hair  so that where every i go she goes.Chris pulled me off her and she ran down stairs.

I wipped my tears and looked at chris.I pushed passed him and took off the covers.Tears kept falling down my face.I dropped the covers and fell on the floor i put my hands on my face and kept shaking.

"Baby im so sorry"chris said walking over to me

"SORRY YOUR SORRY CHRIS  ARE YOU  FUCKIN  CRAZY I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!!GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE GO JUST FUCKING LEAVE!"i yelled getting up

"Bae" he whispered

"NO FUCK YOUR BAE WE ARE  DONE ITS OVER! GET THE FUCK OUT!"i yelled again

I started to cry again and chris gave me a hug.I pushed him off me and punched him in the  face i didn't stop hitting him  i couldnt.He got on top of me and held my hands.

"Stop Sarah stop"he said looking at me

"I hate u i hate you soo much"i whispered as my tears fell from my eyes

"No you dont"he whispered back kissing my neck

"Get of me!"i yelled

He got off of me and got dressed.He grabbed his phone and keys and looked at me.When i heard the front door close i sat on the floor and cried.

I soon got up and walked  to the bathroom.I started the shower water then sat on the sink.I put my hands on my face and thought about what just happen.I took of my clothes and got in the shower and just cried.What did  i do so wrong yy would he cheat.Its cuz im ugly i knew it why would chris ever like me when he has Sammy.I turned off the shower water and got out.I wrapped my towel around my body and got out the shower.I walked into what use to be my bedroom.I grabbed a big shirt and some sweat pants and put them on.I walked over to my bed and took the covers off.I walked down stairs with that covers and put them in a bag.I walked into the living room and laid down on the couch.

Im not going to school tmr i cant and i wont.I closed my eyes and fell asleep