Ill wait for you..

Sarah pov:

"Okay chris you can stay just take a shower"i said walking in my closet giving him clothes

"Thank you baby"he said taking his stuff.

I took a deep breath and watched him go in the bathroom.I rubbed my eyes and walked down stairs and got a bottle of water and advil.I walked back upstairs with the stuff and sat on my bed.Chris came out the bathroom and sat next me.I gave him the advil and water.I laid my head back and turned on the t.v i looked at the time and it was 3 am.I looked over at chris and he was already looking at me.

"Chris you could sleep in the other bed room or down stairs"i said pulling the covers over my body

"Can i sleep in here with you?"he asked

"No chris!"

"Baby plzzz" he said moving closer

"No chris"

He turned of the light and t.v. Thank god he left i wouldnt be able to sleep with him.

I laid my head on my pillow and i felt arms around my waist.I tried to move but chris was holding me tight.I felt his hot breath on the back of my neck and it gave me chills.He kissed my neck to my ear and whispered he loved me.I few tears fell from my eyes.I put my hands on his hands and fell asleep.

Next morning

I woke to lil snores in my ear.I turned my head slightly and saw chris was sleeping.Are hands were locked together and his arms were around my waist still.I felt him kiss my neck and let got of my hands.He ran to the bathroom and threw up.I sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes.Chris came back 20 mins later.

"Hey" he said laying back down

"Hi"i got up and went in the bathroom.

I saw his tooth brush on the side of the sink so i put it back in the cup.I grabbed my tooth brush and brushed my teeth.I walked back in the room and he was watching t.v

"When are you going to leave"i asked sitting down on my bed

"When were done talking"

"What do you wanna talk about"i asked looking at him

"Us Sarah i miss you already"

"Chris there is no US im sorry but you cheated on me in my house."

"Bae im sorry i.....just plz forgive me Sarah"he said grabbing my hand

I pulled my hand back and wipped my tears.I know Chris is sorry but he fucked up.I feel like i should give him  another chance but i feel like he will do it again if he gets horny.

"Chriss.."

I got cut off by chris kissing me i didnt wanna kiss back but i did.He pulled me on his lap and wrapped his arms around me.I pulled away and looked at him.

"Chris i love you but we need a break"i said getting off his lap

"I love you too Sarah and ill wait till your ready"he said giving me another kiss.

He pulled away and put on his shoes then left.