Care?

Sarah pov next day:

I slept over August house last night,i didnt mean to it was just really late.August dropped me off home, 4 in the morning and i was nervous to see Chris. When i walked into the house i saw Chris sleeping on the couch.I took a deep breath and closed the door.I guess he heard the door close cuz he sat up.

"Where were you?"he asked

"I stayed the night at August house"

"Oh"he said said a bit annoyed walking upstairs.

I took of my shoes and walked upstairs to my bedroom.When i got there i jumped on the bed and closed my eyes i was so freakin tired.I felt arms wrap around my waist,i turned my head a lil bit to see Chris looking at me.

"Your not mad"i asked

"Naww, why would I?"

"Cuz i didnt come home last night"

He laughed then licked his lips

"Sarah your not my girl no more im not mad"he said closing his eyes

My mouth dropped a lil and i turned my head.I dont know what came over me but it hurt me when Chris said i wasnt his girl.I mean i know i broke up with him but I still love him i guess.I kinda miss when Chris cared,I wonder if he was  worried about me.

"Chriss"i whispered

"Wassup?"

"Where you worried about me not coming home"

"No i mean,i just guessed you were with August"

"Oh"i said

Tears fell from my eyes,i want Chris to care about me.I turned my head a bit and looked at him.His eyes were open and he was looking at me.

"What?"he asked

I didnt say anything,I just pecked his lips softly and turned my head back around.I felt his arms get tighter around my waist,I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Vote and comment!!

READ roommate!