Proluge :

"Eren...don't...you haven't gotten my explanation yet!" Levi yelled back at the taller brunette while holding a clenched fist with his other arm.

"Haven't...heard...you?" Eren trailed off as rage bubbled up inside his veins and his mind, "Haven't heard you?! You sick prick!! You just used me as a popularity podium, huh?!?!"

"No Eren! I'm not!" Levi yelled back at Eren. Before Eren could turn around, a tall, platinum blonde haired man stood in front of the said brunette and gave a punch to Eren's face, resulting Eren having a bleeding nose.

  Eren looked up at the uninvited guest in his apartment and glared longingly at the man in front of him. It was Farlan.

'Fuck that stupid asshole of a blondie.' Eren growled inwardly. Suddenly, a flash of pictures flashing by inside of Eren's head made Eren freeze. Pictures of Eren's parents, Grisha Jaeger and Carla Jaeger, stood in front of a young brunette with bloodied clothes and each a sword to the chest.

  Eren couldn't stop shivering. He couldn't do anything. All he could do right now was fall on his knees on his used to be white carpet now filled with blood staines. All he could do now was...scream. Eren screamed and screamed asking the pictures to stop appearing in his mind whilst clutching his head with both hands.

  Levi was in complete utter shock. No way could this had happened to Eren. Eren was strong and he knew it. But what had made Eren...so...cuckoo? He just stood there and watched in horror as his so called 'love of his life' screaming;begging it to stop.

  Farlan, on the other hand, smirked as well as crossing his arms in an arrogant way. He may have fucked Levi in front of Eren, and may or may not give two fucks about what Eren was feeling. He just wanted Levi for pleasure and that's what he got. How had Farlan knew where Eren and Levi lived? Where Eren stayed? How did he know Eren? It all started in high school.

Flashback...

"Farlan, meet Eren, my boyfriend. Eren, meet Farlan, my assistant in chemistry class. I'm figuring you two know each other." Levi into duces with a small smile. Eren, of course, has a smile spreaded across his face but as for Farlan...well, let's just say he's good at faking smiles a lot.

  Farlan felt jealous. Enraged, angry. Every negative emotion inside him bubbled to the surface and Eren didn't see it coming but he was shoved up to a locker by nine other than Levi's 'trustworthy' Assistant in Chemistry.

"Touch him again and I'll kill you." Farlan warned with caution in Eren's ear. Eren glared at Farlan.

"He and I had been going out for a year now and you ask me to back off? Not a chance." Eren backfired at Farlan. Farlan shook with anger and threw Eren onto the concrete floor and walking away towards Levi. Eren didn't know why, but his gut told him that Farlan was going to be a big trouble for him for the next few years...

Flashback Ends...

  Now Eren remembered why Farlan had came for him and he felt stupid for not listening to his guts back then... Farlan was here for Levi and Eren's breakdown made Farlan day tad a but happier. What Farlan and Levi didn't know was that Eren's breakup would be the worst choice of the century for the two of them.