Wedding Day part 3

Stefan has posted a new picture in chat

Caroline: This

Bonnie: Was

Klaus: The

Rebekah: Most

Kol: Beautiful

Elijah: Day

Elena: Well thanks but it was all Caroline we couldnt have done it without her. Thank you Caroline for making me and Stefan's wedding the most beautiful and magical evening.

Caroline: No problem. But can we talk about Bonnie's dance with Kol?

Bonnie: Guys....

Kol: Bonnie shouldn't we tell them, your big secret.

Bonnie: Fine. Me and Kol have been dating for the last week. So, Caroline want to explain why you almost kissed Klaus this evening while you two were dancing?

Klaus: Caroline has agreed to go on a date with me and then we were talking and I said something and we both leaned in but I stopped it.

Caroline:😊 I am gonna go jump off a bridge.

Elena: WHY?!?!?!

Caroline: No one likes me and Klaus together and also I am super embarrassed.

Bonnie: You won't die Caroline.

Caroline: I know but I just need to feel pain. So ttyl. Xoxoxo

Caroline has left chat

Klaus: I'll go stop her.

Klaus has left chat

Bonnie: Okay let's talk.

Elena: Okay

Stefan: About what?

Bonnie: Caroline has never judged us about who we have dated. So we need to stop judging her.

Rebekah: Yeah, guys she never judges except in her  head but she never says out loud.

Elena: Okay we will lay off of Caroline and her relationships.

Stefan: Well it is time for me and Elena's honeymoon see you in a week.

Bonnie: Have fun again!!

A/n Sorry for the super late update. I have had to write a 5 paragraph essay and an outline but it is almost over so hopefully more updates. There will be another update but it won't be a chapter it will be a tag. I want to thank SalmaTarek17 for reading and encouraging me to go on. 

-Bri