The Run Away

The day had just been ending, the sun was setting and the moon began to rise.

I rushed down the core door, my heart skiping a few beats every so often. The sight that fell into my brown orbs locked into my memory forever being trapped there. Blood and gore was the first thing i saw, it was my mothers corps it layed there limp unable to move.

"M-mom." I said tears in the brim of my eyes.

My father looked over to me, tears stained his face. My mothers blood seeped through his white dress shirt and through her white night gown it had seem she was stabbed but i was un certain of it.

"What happened?" I questioned holding back my tears.

My father droped her body getting up slowly almost falling backwords." I-I didn't mean to Kiyomi!" He said reaching his hands towards me.

"Y-You killed mom!" I said raising my voice a little.

"Kiyomi i didnt mean t-" He said walking towards me.

"Your a monster!" I yelled tears escaping my brown eyes." Get away from me!" I yelled once more turning to face the door rushing out slamming it behind me.

As i made it towards the front door i could hear my fathers angry screams echoing through the halls." Kiyomi get back here!" He yelled.

I then looked over my shoulder to find my dad drowsily walking down the stairs.

I gasped rushing out the door running towards the forest that lay ahead of me.

I kept running and running never stoping to look behind me i was afraid to look back, back to my drunkin father to my dead mother to the poor servants of my home.

I didn't want to be there anymore, i wished this day had come but i never wanted it to end that way. I'll never forgive my father for his foolish mistakes.

~Authors Note~

Short chapter I know, tell me what you think though so far, is it good!? Oh and if you like this book so far...... go check out my other book "A Day Of A New Beginning" if you already haven't! See you in the next chapter.