Captured

As the demon made its way towards me, he slipped his slim fingers between my brown locks pulling my head up to face his demonic golden eyes. A dark chuckle was released from his lips.

"P-put me down!" I yelled trying to break free from his grasp.

"Oh I'm so sorry, does it hurt, well I'm afraid I can't." He stated while beginning to drag me down the dirt path.

Screams of agonizing pain left my mouth as I struggled to break free.

After awhile of being dragged along the path and quite sobs and whimpers came from me the other demon soon appeared by Claude's side.

"You know if you keep dragging her that way she going to draw attention." The other demon said.

'W-wait does that mean Williams dead!' I thought.

"Oh look she's finally gone quite." Claude said coming to a stop releasing my brown locks letting me fall, landing with a thud.

As I sat I up cuts and bruises began to take image on my small and fragile legs. The blood then soon seeped from the cuts and the bruises hurt like hell. I didn't want to end this way I couldn't become a demons feast' I thought while standing up.

Ever step I took away from them hurt like hell. My legs wobbled beneath me and my breathes were shaky." And were are you going?" The red eyed demon asked appearing in front of me.

" Away from you two, to go help William." I spat adding venom into my words.

"What a feisty kitty you are." He said while smirking picking me up bridal style.

"Put me down!" I yelled.

"I'm afraid not my kitten." He said.

After a few seconds of being carried back I began to fill dizzy and my eyes felt heavy. I soon drifted of into a sleep.

~Authors note~
Sorry for such a short chapter my computer was acting up and I lost most of this chapter so I had to think of the top of my head sorry again!!