Kidnapped

I began breathing hard and fast letting my eyes drift open. My vision was blurry well the only thing I could hear was my ragged breathing and my heart beat racing. I struggled in my restrains, wiggling my arms and legs for a chance of escape. The room I was in seemed small and scary. The walls were a dull grey, a wooden floor lay underneath me, it creaked and groaned from the movement of my chair.

The door that lay to the right of the room slowly creaked open casting a looming shadow along with streaks of light. My breathing sped up and my eyes went wide with fear. A low dark chuckle released from the said man that grew closer a wide grin spread out across his face well his blood red eyes gave a Psychotic stare at me well I still continued to struggle. That same dark chuckle left his lips once more, "Why try to escape, it'll only make things harder on yourself, and you know that, youre smart girl after all." He said flicking my forehead well I flinched my head to the side looking away from his burning gaze.

He grabbed my chin forcefully looking into my tearful brown orbs as I sniffed and quietly pleaded for him to release me. I was cut off by a forceful kiss that made my eyes go wide from embarrassment and shock. He grinned into the kiss pushing his tongue in exploring his newly wet cavern that he so longed for. A tiny moan escaped my lips and I shut my eyes tight well he released from the kiss chuckling. "I see your enjoying this." He whispered lustfully. Well I let out shaky breaths.

He began untying my legs restrains, his eyes never leaving mine as I dare not move from my stiff position. He then grazed either hand over both legs slowly kissing his way up to my thighs were he gave me a sinister look ready to continue, but the door swung open bringing in a irritated Claude who glared at Sebastian, "We have a visitor." He growled pushing his glasses up. "And, you can't handle that visitor?" Sebastian hissed standing up using my thighs as a support. I stifled a groan at the pressure then kept quiet hearing on into there conversation. "He request your presence, not mine." He hissed back turning on his heel leaving the both of us in silence. "Well our moment was ruined dear kitten, ill be back for more~." He chuckled waving to me as he walked out of the room shutting and locking the door.

I released a long tiresome sigh continuing to struggle with the scratchy material that was surely leaving marks on my tiny wrist bonding me from escape. My legs were finally free which gave me some satisfaction of knowing escape. My left hand jerked forward loosing the rope slightly. "Yes." I muttered. I then used of what room I had with that space to untie both hands from the metal chair I was sitting in.

I jumped forward internally screaming victory as I now had more of a chance. I tip toed over to the door wiggling the dented bronze knob that wouldn't let me pass through this small room. I sighed thinking of a plan. I got it I cheer.

~Authors note~

Sorry for such a long wait if anyone really is reading this book lol byee~~