Chapter 2

The ceremony of the first years was boring. Harry and I kept making glances and secret smiles at each other from across the room. Draco was starting at me. But not in a good way. In a bad way. Slytherin gained more members than any other house this year. I don't know if that's good or bad because more memebers means there's more evil witches and wizards out there. But luckily it's over now and everyone gets free time. I've decided to spend it with Harry and the others. 

"How was the Sorting Harry?"

"I thought that the Sorting Hat was being a bit unfair about sorting new students into houses. Slytherin got more!"

"I know! Totally unfair." I said in a joke like voice. "Your in the house though Faye.  What are you talking about?" Goodness Ron doesn'tknow sarcastic when he heard it. I always forget. "I'm being sarcastic Ron." I told him patting his shoulder. "Oh...."
"But I don't know if it's bad that more people got into Slytherin as that means there's more evil in the wizarding world..." I said furrowing my eyebrows as I did. "Look out. Malfoy coming." Hermione said as she looked up from her book. She was right. Just there a few steps away was draco malfoy himself and his 'friends'. "Hey there Faye. Potter. Weasly. Mudblood."

I stood up in anger "Don't call her that malfoy. You either call her Hermione or nothing." I folded my arms.

"Hmmm. Okay I'll call her nothing. But nevermind that. You need to come see fatherand mother now."

"What? They're here? At school?"

"Yes. And they want to see you knuckle brain"

"Fine just leave my friends alone." And with that I walked off with my 'brother' while his friends stayed behind. I heard pansy give hassle to Hermione. "I thought I said to not give hassle to my friends."

"Faye you said that to me. Not them."

"But still...." And then we walked to meet Father and Mother.

AN: OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR LEAVING ANYONE WHO READ THIS HANGING AND NOT UODATING THIS FOR AGES AND I UNDERSTAND IF YOU NEVER READ THIS AGAIN I'M SO SORRY!!!!!!!! I HOPE THAT THIS WILL MAKE UP FOR IT (watch video)

I'VE JUST HAD NO INSPERATION TO WRITE WHAT DO EVER BUT I APPRECIATE THE READS AND VEIWS AND VOTES AND COMMENTS THIS STORY HAS GOTTEN ILY EVERYONE WHO READ THIS. I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD DELETE THIS STORY AS I DON'T HAVE MOTIVATION TO FINISH IT (IF YOU COULDN'T TELL FROM THIS SHIT CHAPTER😑) BUT COMMENT IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE THIS OR JUST DELETE IT AND WRITE ANOTHER TO MAKE UP FOR YOU GUYS (MAYBE EVEN AN ORIGINAL 😉) I MAY POST A SIMS FANFIC FROM MY FIGMENT ACCOUNT????? IDK JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS WANT AND I'LL DO IT! AGAIN SORRY BYE!!!!!!! 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆