Chapter 3 - First date

Guys.. I apologise for deleting Chapter 2.. Hope you's dont mind! :|

The date.

Roses POV

Today's the day i go on a date with Rosie at 8pm, I hope I don't say something silly or something I'll regret.

Rosie's POV
7:45
Okay, what do I need to do? I've been out to get her flowers I got her roses as her name is Rose ;) Clever. Anyway I should do my eyebrows now maybe Rose is into 'on fleek eyebrows'

Roses POV
I've been here for 20 minutes, waiting for Rosie Ill grab some sweets and... What else? I'll sit, my leg was shaking as I was waiting I grabbed my phone to try to distract myself but my home screen was Rosie.. I just looked at it and realized it was going to be 10 minutes until that beautiful blonde gets here.
--- It had been 5 minutes from then and Rosie had arrived 5 minutes early.

Roses POV (Still)
Is that.. Rosie? I looked closer at the door and it was I shot up from the bench and looked at the time she was 5 minutes early. I walked over toward her she was looking around to see if she could see me and she did she clocked me walking to her and she smiled she looked so amazing.

Rosies POV
Is Rose here?.... Oh never mind I had seen Rose walking to me I smiled she looked perfect I walked slightly ahead and hugged her to greet her. We were watching Paranormal activity well at least its not like Dumbo, I'd cry on our first date...
Rosie - "Hi Rose."
Rose - "Hey, 15 minutes and the film will start, what you wanna do?"
Rosie - "Let's go outside, we could talk."
Rose- "Sure."
We started to walk outside and we sat on the wall and we spoke about our past, we laughed and smiled at each other for 13 minutes it was fun I'd do this again, let's see how the film and after goes.
Rosie - "Let's go in,find our screening room."
Rose smiled and said okay. We walked inside.
- Skip movie-
Rose- "Scary ay?" Rose winked.
Rosie - "Ye." Rosie winked back and they both giggled and went off to Roses car.
Rosie went to get in but realized Rose wasn't getting in yet Rosie walked over to the drivers side and Rose looked at her
Rosie - "You're gonna kiss me aren't you?"
Rose - "Ye."
Rose leaned in with her eyes shut, Rosie shut her eyes and they kissed.
Rose kissed in a mixture of soft and hard because she didn't know what kind of kiss Rosie liked.
But she will find out ;)